Dada fuels 19-yr-old's passion for pace

Guest gaurav_indian

Guest gaurav_indian
chup nahi rehogi' date='take my avatar:winky:[/quote'] yeah there are many people without avatars tab yeh log confuse kyu nahi hote. :hmmm:
Guest Hiten.
yeah there are many people without avatars tab yeh log confuse kyu nahi hote. :hmmm:
...because in avatar's absence people tend to read user's moniker. Not exactly rocket science, is it?
Guest gaurav_indian
...because in avatar's absence people tend to read user's moniker. Not exactly rocket science' date=' is it?[/quote'] Which rocket science did you use during IPL 1 and 2 when people had same Mumbai Indians avatars? :giggle:
Which rocket science did you use during IPL 1 and 2 when people had same Mumbai Indians avatars? :giggle:
rocket science from the ambani science lab....................this avtar keeps reminding me what a wild goose chase icfers were taken too...........on 2nd thoughts i wont mind if he is proved real and has the talent he supposedly is said to have @dinnakar....................i also knew what u wanted to say......:giggle: btw can we send this sharma to that sharmas coach?if he cn make a 75 mph bolwer 100mph.....isko to 110 banake chhodega
Guest gaurav_indian
rocket science from the ambani science lab....................this avtar keeps reminding me what a wild goose chase icfers were taken too...........on 2nd thoughts i wont mind if he is proved real and has the talent he supposedly is said to have @dinnakar....................i also knew what u wanted to say......:giggle: btw can we send this sharma to that sharmas coach?if he cn make a 75 mph bolwer 100mph.....isko to 110 banake chhodega
Maaf kar bhai 100mph bowler toh woh bana dega par match koi nahi khelega :giggle:
Guest Hiten.
Which rocket science did you use during IPL 1 and 2 when people had same Mumbai Indians avatars? :giggle:
You love to argue, don't you ? You don't necessarily have to be right every time....it's okay in being wrong, admitting your mistake and then rectifying it.
Guest gaurav_indian
You love to argue' date=' don't you ? You don't necessarily have to be right every time....it's okay in being wrong, admitting your mistake and then rectifying it.[/quote'] Wrong for what? For having a same avatar as desi cartman? I think you people started arguing over an avatar not me. First you guys drag me into an argument and then accuse me of arguing unnecessarily lol. :cantstop: I think we are going off topic. If you have any problem with my avatar you can go to mod. I dont think there is any such rule in this forum that people cant have same avatars here. And i will keep using desi cartman's avatars. I like his choice of avatars. :giggle:
Guest gaurav_indian
ye chhoti si dikkat hai gaurav bhai..........iska kya kiya jai?:nervous:
Ian Pont ko KKR ka bowling coach bana do lol Dada saath mein hoga toh woh zyada nahi uchalega lol. :giggle:
Wrong for what? For having a same avatar as desi cartman? I think you people started arguing over an avatar not me. First you guys drag me into an argument and then accuse me of arguing unnecessarily lol. :cantstop: I think we are going off topic. If you have any problem with my avatar you can go to mod. I dont think there is any such rule in this forum that people cant have same avatars here. And i will keep using desi cartman's avatars. I like his choice of avatars. :giggle:
Copy right :orderorder:
Guest gaurav_indian
:finger: Sharmas are super awesome :orderorder::orderorder::orderorder::orderorder::orderorder: except Atul Sharma
Are you also sharma? :hmmm: