Yuvraj is a massive danger

Mamu

Tired of these guys. Attention seekers. You know there are so many pakistan fans write incessantly to cricinfo . One guy even has questioned cricinfo why there are advertisement for Indian matrimonial :)) Loonies.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
it was better than the rest' date=' wasnt it, where others simply struggle, I think he was able to score quicker[/quote'] Great. So that's a reason for defending his overall series performance in the 2007 WC as something significant and a career highlight? Is something wrong with you, or are you just completely ignorant when cricket is concerned?

lol..you guys keep arguing about Yuvraj and Afridi. My pick is Umar Akmal.......don't really want to hype him but some really big cracking knocks within few months in international cricket, against Australia A and fc cricket tells a lot about this guy's potential. I really hope he lives up to expectation, and regarding Yuvraj, well he's an obvious threat and I would say sole threat along with Gambhir in Indian batting line-up. You get these two early and India won't even reach a decent total.

ok dhoni is overated all he does is just turn over the strike by making singles and takes no risks' date=' which has led to him having a high average therefore gaining the number 1 spot, even afridi can turn over the strike and look good when he makes those singles but then gets out when he plays a silly shot, that's the only thing dhoni don't do because maintains a good temperament, if afridi had temperament he could do the same as dhoni aswell.[/quote'] You guys have endless supply of .....whatever you smoke.. right??:hatsoff:

this is Yuvraj thread....:hitler::orderorder: do not disrerspect the sixer kinng by comparing him with likes of afridi :nono::nono::nono:(Boycott :- "Even if u sit sit on afridi's shoulders and slap his brain couple of times just before the bowler delivers the bowl and tell him to defend, dat wont make difference...he would still play phassssst shots" )

I think this thread has been exagerated to what i actually said, i didnt say anywhere afridi was better than dhoni? i just said dhoni is overated to be number 1 batsman in the world.. ok i did make a comment about dhoni just turning the strike over with singles, and then said afridi can do it aswell, and said dhoni gets his stumps cleaned up more often than afridi, but that was to justify that afridi isn't that far behind dhoni as a batsman, but did i actually make a statement to neccesairly say afridi was better? i dont care about the afridi and dhoni topic but at the end of the day, is dhoni the batsman batsman in the world? N.O not even close!

I think this thread has been exagerated to what i actually said' date=' i didnt say anywhere afridi was better than dhoni? i just said dhoni is overated to be number 1 batsman in the world.. ok i did make a comment about dhoni just turning the strike over with singles,[b'] and then said afridi can do it aswell, and said dhoni gets his stumps cleaned up more often than afridi, but that was to justify that afridi isn't that far behind dhoni as a batsman, but did i actually make a statement to neccesairly say afridi was better? i dont care about the afridi and dhoni topic but at the end of the day, is dhoni the batsman batsman in the world? N.O not even close!
Stupidest logic i have ever heard. Afridi is equal to Dhoni because he is caught out for ZERO but Dhoni is bowled at 90? "Naan etthavadhu pass anne neenga SSLC fail anne" "I am 8th standard pass but you are 10th standard fail.. So i am better than you" kind of argument.
Stupidest logic i have ever heard. Afridi is equal to Dhoni because he is caught out for ZERO but Dhoni is bowled at 90? "Naan etthavadhu pass anne neenga SSLC fail anne" "I am 8th standard pass but you are 10th standard fail.. So i am better than you" kind of argument.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: where do u find such gems????
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: where do u find such gems????
The answer lies in one word -- E-D-U-C-A-T-I-O-N. The right kind -- where you are taught 1 apple + 1 apple = 2 apples You do find hidden gems when guys graduate from school -- which teaches you -- 1 Bomb + 1 Bomb = 1 Suicide Bomber.
Guest Hiten.
The answer lies in one word -- E-D-U-C-A-T-I-O-N. The right kind -- where you are taught 1 apple + 1 apple = 2 apples You do find hidden gems when guys graduate from school -- which teaches you -- 1 Bomb + 1 Bomb = 1 Suicide Bomber.
Is this really necessary ? Can you guys please keep all the war related sentiments out of cricket talk ?