Begging pays off

Big Green Machine...here's a piece of advice for you. People here try to ridicule our country in every damn thread. Just get used to avoiding the rants where they make fun of our people, religion, culture and country. For some posters that solely truly is their bread & butter. We really don't do all that in our forums. We talk cricket and mock about stuff related to cricket, bhajji etc etc, we don't drag other's religion, culture, their govt's terrorist activities etc etc into discussions.There are some nice posters here too so try to chitchat with them & just avoid stubborn jahils. From my personal experience it's going to be hard as no matter how hard I try, sometimes somehow somewhere I always end up fighting with few....:cantstop:

Ok then everyone, I've said what i wanted to say so I hope you just understand where I was coming from and that i wasn't just saying stuff fore the sake of saying it.:) Mamu, I accept that there are plots in the UK which seem to be connected by Pakistanis, there probably are Pakistanis who are terrorists over there, but not all terrorists are Pakistani. Also why the sudden change in heart now, you already did some cricket un-related things before, how did the cricket suddenly come into view :P Great to meet you guys, hear your opinions.

Big Green Machine...here's a piece of advice for you. People here try to ridicule our country in every damn thread. Just get used to avoiding the rants where they make fun of our people' date=' religion, culture and country. For some posters that solely truly is their bread & butter. We really don't do all that in our forums. We talk cricket and mock about stuff related to cricket, bhajji etc etc, we don't drag other's religion, culture, their govt's terrorist activities etc etc into discussions.There are some nice posters here too so try to chitchat with them & just avoid stubborn jahils. From my personal experience it's going to be hard as no matter how hard I try, sometimes somehow somewhere I always end up fighting with few....:cantstop:[/quote'] I can understand ur thoughts... Being an indian i know that indians are pretty emotional and hyper sensitive. At the first signs of criticism or anything against india.. They will view em as enemies.. But there are few people who are really neutral and Unbiased... Only FEW
I can understand ur thoughts... Being an indian i know that indians are pretty emotional and hyper sensitive. At the first signs of criticism or anything against india.. They will view em as enemies.. But there are few people who are really neutral and Unbiased... Only FEW
Don't you think it should be "we" since you are an Indian?

@BGM hatred arises from the kind of treatment being given out to you over a period of time. I believe we have been on the receiving end for a long time and it's natural that we are extra sensitive when it comes to Pakistan. Don't take it as personal animosity.... if you stick around this forum, you will find people here are usually quite knowledegable and friendly and once again welcome to ICF

@BGM hatred arises from the kind of treatment being given out to you over a period of time. I believe we have been on the receiving end for a long time and it's natural that we are extra sensitive when it comes to Pakistan. Don't take it as personal animosity.... if you stick around this forum, you will find people here are usually quite knowledegable and friendly and once again welcome to ICF
^^^^^^ +100000000
Ok then everyone, I've said what i wanted to say so I hope you just understand where I was coming from and that i wasn't just saying stuff fore the sake of saying it.:) Mamu, I accept that there are plots in the UK which seem to be connected by Pakistanis, there probably are Pakistanis who are terrorists over there, but not all terrorists are Pakistani. Also why the sudden change in heart now, you already did some cricket un-related things before, how did the cricket suddenly come into view :P Great to meet you guys, hear your opinions.
Otherwise, it would just be a matter of time before the mods send me a warning or even kick me out :winky: If I could, I would patiently try and clear all your misunderstandings that you (and a zillion other pakis) have about yourslef and your nation from an outsiders perspective. I know it would be a massive effort, but believe me I would give it a shot.