Take a moment to watch this important video

EnterTheVoid

Yes lots of people in Pakistan are educated very well, and have great speaking skills but because of our retarded politicians the whole country is suffering.I am proud to see that our next genetation is very bright and not retarded like the bhuddas in our national assembly

I think People of pakistan deserve lot more than what they have.. Looking at such bright and talented kids in the school, they can get out of this mess. First of they need very good education for the kids. Illiteracy needs to be tackled first. All these terrorism and fundamentalism comes from illiterate people only.

I am amazed at how much hate we have for each other. everytime things start to become normal a Mumbai 26-11 happens ... every few weeks there is firing on the border ... every day pakis are trying to send terrorists into India .. how can we end this hatred. Pakis say on the other hand that India funds terrorism in Pakistan. If they really think its true then they should see the suffering and end all the shyt they have been sponsoring. If they dont then I guess India will have to return the favor.