Was Agarkar more tailunted than Akram?

Agarkar was good wicket taking bowler but compairing with wasim akram :giggle:
i agree ..agarkar was a good bowler but unfortunally he is very underrated ..evan by indians ..if u look at indias matches of 1990s he was amazing swinging the ball both ways evan reverse swing with the old ball at good pace...but he was nowere near akram i agree
i agree ..agarkar was a good bowler but unfortunally he is very underrated ..evan by indians ..if u look at indias matches of 1990s he was amazing swinging the ball both ways evan reverse swing with the old ball at good pace...but he was nowere near akram i agree
The Original poster meant the title to be a joke...so he used the word "tailunted" and not "talented". Its basically to show how statistics can be mis-interpreted or rather bent to come to any conclusion. get it? :dontknow:

Well this thread is a joke By using this logic Rana NAved will be better than wasim akram and even mohammad sami will be at par wid wasim ....In order to compare talent and quality compare the test stats of both wasim and Agarkar......... And if you are comparing odi stats economy also gets some weithage .... Agarkar's Econ was above 5 and wasim's economy was under 4 tells u about quality of the man

Well this thread is a joke By using this logic Rana NAved will be better than wasim akram and even mohammad sami will be at par wid wasim ....In order to compare talent and quality compare the test stats of both wasim and Agarkar......... And if you are comparing odi stats economy also gets some weithage .... Agarkar's Econ was above 5 and wasim's economy was under 4 tells u about quality of the man
Abe n00b, its a joke thread. Not meant to be taken seriously :headshake:
Guest Gunner
I think that's a bit harsh. Akram may not have been as tailunted as Agarkar was' date=' but paralleling him with Hafeez is uncalled for.[/quote'] Gem!!!! Subah'nallah...:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Agrakar might be more tailunted than akram, but he never delivered to expectations, where as wasim akram did, and did it consistently throughout his career. tell me who would you people like to have in indian team sir agarkar or akram? the answer is quiet obvious:eyedance:, so why insult akram then, because he's a pakistani:pray:

Agrakar might be more tailunted than akram, but he never delivered to expectations, where as wasim akram did, and did it consistently throughout his career. tell me who would you people like to have in indian team sir agarkar or akram? the answer is quiet obvious:eyedance:, so why insult akram then, because he's a pakistani:pray:
Wasim Akram? Did you know gay gay aar picked Sir Aggy before Wasim?
Why would we like to have Akram(Pakistani) in our Indian team? Agarkar is indian only he can play for India. :dontknow: