Some gr8 jokes....

gaurav92

Teacher to Pappu, Isko English main Translate karo: Sara ne Kapray Pehan liye hain. Pappu: ****! I am Late.
Santa on Long tour asks Banta to inform if anything unusual happens at home. Banta SMS after a month: Man who comes to Screw UR Wife daily, did not come today
Dunia me POSTMEN to hain . Lekin POSTWOMEN nahi Q? Sochain ? . ? Or sochain Nahi pata . . . Q k auratain 1 delivery dene main hi 9 maheenay Laga Deti hain.
Boy & girl of class to asked teacher: can kids of our age have kids Teacher replied †NO Never!!†Boy said to girl : see I told u not to worry!!!
Girl To A Tattoo Artist: How Much Do U Charge For Tattooing an Animal Just Above My Knee? Artist: £100 For Tiger, Rabbit And Lion, But Giraffe Is Free.
Beta-Mom ye PRAGNENT kya hota hai? Mom-Beta GUSSE ko Pragnent bolte hain. Next day beta raste mein ek ladki k upar gir gaya to ladki ki mummy gussa hui. Ladka bola-O Aunty gira to teri beti par hu,tu q pragnent ho rahi hai.
A Girl Danced On The Stage Everybody Clapped She Stripped Off Her Clothes Nobody Clapped... Why??? Because Both Hands Are required for Clapping!
:hysterical:

Wife: Me America ja rahi hoon apke liye kya lau Husband: Aik American Ladki Wife Wapas Aye Husband: mera gift! Wife: 9 mahine intizaar karo
2 men went 2 a callgirl. 1st went in and came out n said “Na my wife is better.” 2nd went in and came out n said “U R right ur wife is much better.”
Management Lesson: Boss- “Let me have sex with u just one time, I’ll b quick & I’ll pay you 1000$. I’ll throw money on the floor & b4 u bend & pick it up i’ll b done.” Girl likes the proposal & calls her Boy friend. B.f: “its ok honey but ask for 2000$ N b very quick to pick da money” After 4 hours b.f calls her. B.f: “Wat happened honey?” G.f: “The bastard used coins.”
Ganguly to his wife during sex... PITCH is dry, Grass not cut, Slow outfield. Wife (Dona) replies- Nonsense!!! Inzamaam scored century on the same PITCH!!!!

^^ i dint get this line.. Wife: 9 mahine intizaar karo wats she sayin?
Husband asked her to bring 'american girl', so in return his wife is bearing some American's child (probably a girl :dontknow:) :giggle: