More PJs

DomainK

Santa and Preeto were walking on a sea beach. Suddenly they came across an old lamp half buried in the sand. They rubbed and out poped a genie. Teh Genie said "Normally I grant three wishes. But since it's a time of economic depression, I will grant you both one wish each. Stanta started dancing crying "Me first! Me first". So genie said "Okay, you first." Santa: "Turn all the men in the world into hot women. I must be the last remaining man in the world." Genie: "As you wish. Presto!!! And all of a sudden all the men on the beach turned into incredibly hot women. Santa started salivating already thinking which one to screw first. The genie turned towards Preeto who was already fuming. "So, what is your wish, sweet woman?" Preeto: "Turn Santa into a gay!!" Genie: "Presto!!"

Question: You are in a boat in the middle of a river. you have 2 cigarettes and have to light any one cigarette. you don't have anything else with you in the boat? How will you do it? Answer: Take one cigarette and throw it in the water. so the boat will become LIGHTER........using this LIGHTER you can light the other cigarette Another deadly answer. scroll down a little Another solution: You throw a cigarette up and catch it. Catches win Matches. Using the matches that you win, you can light the cigarette If that was not enough, one more deadly answer.... scroll down Take water in your hand and drop it drop by drop...(TIP - TIP) "TIP TIP barsa Pani Pani ne aag lagayee." us aag se hamne cigarette jalayee". :cantstop:

A man is dating three women and wants to decide which one to marry. He decides to give them a test. He gives each woman a present of $5,000 and watches to see what they do with the money. The first does a total make over. She goes to a fancy beauty salon, gets her hair done, new make up and buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much. The man was impressed. The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much. Again, the man is impressed. The third invests the money in the stock market. She earns several times the $5,000. She gives him back his $5000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much. Obviously, the man was impressed. The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money he'd given her. Then, he married the one with the biggest tits.

3 men standing in front of God God: Men, what car you get in Heaven will depend on how faithful you were to your wives on Earth. Man 1: Please God, I can't count how many times I cheated on my wife. There were just too many beautiful women on Earth, and I had to have them all. God: I am ashamed of you, my man, For that, I give you a run-down truck that barely moves. Man 2: Dear God, please forgive me! I cheated on my wife once, just once! We were going through problems and I took the wrong turn. Please forgive me! God: My man, I am ashmed of you too. But I will be kinder to you. For that, I give you a convertible BMW. Man 3: Dear God, you will be so proud of me. I loved and worshipped my wife. I brought her roses everyday after work, I brought her gifts every aniversary, and we went travelling, and had dinner out 3 times a week, and... God: Okay, my man, enough! I get the point. I am very proud of you! For that, I give you any car you desire! Two weeks later Man 1 and 2 are driving on the freeway when they see Man 3 ahead of them, stopped in the middle of the road in his Black Jaguar. Man 1 and 2: Hey Man! Why are you sitting in your car and crying your eyes out? You're acting like some ungrateful bugger! Look at your car, man! What is your problem?! Man 3: "I just saw my wife on rollerskates!"