Test series, 2009 : India Vs SL - is it ever going to happen?

muzmeister

Australia in India, 7 ODI Series, 2009 [AUS, IND] # Date & Time Match Venue Result 1 25 Oct,2009 09:00 AM GMT IND vs AUS Sawai Mansingh Stadium (Chogan Stadium), Jaipur To be played 2 28 Oct,2009 09:00 AM GMT IND vs AUS Vidarbha Cricket Association Ground, Nagpur To be played 3 31 Oct,2009 09:00 AM GMT IND vs AUS Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi To be played 4 02 Nov,2009 09:00 AM GMT IND vs AUS Punjab Cricket Association Stadium, Mohali - Chandigarh To be played 5 05 Nov,2009 09:00 AM GMT IND vs AUS Lal Bahadur Shastri Stadium, Hyderabad To be played 6 08 Nov,2009 04:30 AM GMT IND vs AUS Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Guwahati To be played 7 11 Nov,2009 09:00 AM GMT IND vs AUS Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai (Bombay) To be played That's all i see now .. somehow yahoo took down India vs SL tour

Playing the test and odi matches during dec-jan south of Vindhyas ( including Mumbai, Ahmedabad, nagpur and the southern crickete centres) is a much better option. Delhi, Mohali, Jaipur, Kanpur and Kolkata will always see fog shortened matches. I hope the BCCI understand this, learns from previous mistaks and doesn't goof up this time.

Playing the test and odi matches during dec-jan south of Vindhyas ( including Mumbai, Ahmedabad, nagpur and the southern crickete centres) is a much better option. Delhi, Mohali, Jaipur, Kanpur and Kolkata will always see fog shortened matches. I hope the BCCI understand this, learns from previous mistaks and doesn't goof up this time.
SL series is in November.n i dont see any fog happening in Mohali,Delhi in Nov.