India vs South Africa - Davis Cup (Winner advances to world group)

Cricketics

India are 2-0 up After end of Day 1. We just need one victoory and we would be through to world group Somdev Devarman and Rohan Bopanna came out winners for us in 2 games which India played today India 2 - 0 South Africa here is the schedule for remaining 3 games. Leander Paes didn't play because he was injured when he won US Open final and hence decided to not play this year's play off game against South Africa

"These are tailor-made courts for us. The boys had acclimatised well and the court was not that fast so I told Somdev to attack Merwe's serve. That was the only way to attack volleying," Misra said. flat pitch in SA ? BCCI to be blamed here ? :hmmm: well played bopanna , hes easily got the best serve , i have seen from an indian player ...only very erratic & questionable temperament...deserved to be in the top100 imo .

Desi, first of all thanks for the link working great. and India are through to world group. Bhambri luckily has got a chance to play a game since India has already won the davis cup and are up 3-1. I hope our 17 year old Yuki wins. He is giving a great fight to this 25 year od Izak Van der Merwe who lost to Somdev in First match Meanwhile, Hatz off to SOMDEV DEVARMAN AND not to forget ROHAN BOPANNA