Bhajji in trouble again

Its interesting how you can never keep Bajji out of the action. Today he seems to have pushed a cameraman at Bangalore Airport. I saw it on TV... dont have a link to post. It looked like a little push when the camera touched his head.. but the channel was playing it over and over again. Also not sure whether he apologized, which the media is not showing.. So.. Bajji is back at his best. Looking at the Premadasa wicket.. I think the angry young man will have fun reaping wickets...

Whenever I hear a reporter getting slapped or pushed etc' date=' my first reaction is- he deserved it.[/quote'] I agree too. Cuz no one will do that unless the reporter acted like a buffoon... In this incident also, I dont think Bajji would have pushed him just for the camera brushing his head. That cameraman must have been pushing himself hard to get a word frm bajji and when the camera touched bajji's head he got back sternly
I agree too. Cuz no one will do that unless the reporter acted like a buffoon... In this incident also' date=' I dont think Bajji would have pushed him just for the camera brushing his head. That cameraman must have been pushing himself hard to get a word frm bajji and when the camera touched bajji's head he got back sternly[/quote'] U still call him a saint!!!! :blink:
I agree too. Cuz no one will do that unless the reporter acted like a buffoon... In this incident also' date=' I dont think Bajji would have pushed him just for the camera brushing his head. That cameraman must have been pushing himself hard to get a word frm bajji and when the camera touched bajji's head he got back sternly[/quote'] Besides, reporters and photographers can be very intrusive, irritating (more than the trolls in ICF these days) and provocative ass holes.

Not saint.. Not a criminal either. Just that he gets angry so soon and sometimes lacks common sense. Ok lets face it... its not only Bajji who would shove away ppl. Any celebrity would do it, when confronted by irritating reporters or fans trying to get an autograph. Most of them wont do it (try to act soft) if they are aware that their action is on cam.. In the absence of a camera I think most celebrities would be doing that... I myself have experienced it a few times. Once Gavaskar pushed me and my younger brother away when we tried to get closer to him for an autograph. Same happened with Azhar once. In fact Azhar used to drive you away nudging with his bat when fans try to get near... But as common public we dint mind that. When we get near, we are in a way expecting to be pushed away. So it dint matter. Only because this incident involves a media man and it was caught on camera its creating such a story.

Not saint.. Not a criminal either. Just that he gets angry so soon and sometimes lacks common sense. Ok lets face it... its not only Bajji who would shove away ppl. Any celebrity would do it, when confronted by irritating reporters or fans trying to get an autograph. Most of them wont do it (try to act soft) if they are aware that their action is on cam.. In the absence of a camera I think most celebrities would be doing that... I myself have experienced it a few times. Once Gavaskar pushed me and my younger brother away when we tried to get closer to him for an autograph. Same happened with Azhar once. In fact Azhar used to drive you away nudging with his bat when fans try to get near... But as common public we dint mind that. When we get near, we are in a way expecting to be pushed away. So it dint matter. Only because this incident involves a media man and it was caught on camera its creating such a story.
true n thats another SRT's greatness,he gets hounded by mediapersons but i have never seen even a hint of agitation