CG and her holidays

zubinpepsi

What should today's woman be evaluated on then?
Evaluating a woman is the most time wasting thing to do. You will never reach a result and even if you do, it would be wrong and even if you are right, what use is it anyways?:secret: Note: The above post is only for males. Females scroll down to the next post.

So what? We waste our time evaluating many other things and people. Look at most threads on this site evaluating players' performances in a game of kirkut that is even more useless. Heck there have even been threads here (that I believe you have taken part in) evaluating cricket writers and posters on this board. Shouldn't we stop wasting our time evaluating players, selectors, PERF and things written on the internet first before we stop evaluating women? :aetsch:

oh learn how to read a thread and follow a digression.
Oh dumbshit Bosox fan (No ban!). I did read the thread and that is what prompted me to interfere in this thread. It was started to allow CG to share her vacation experience with us, then it turned to her being pregnant :omg:, then the ****-nulla fan decided to give lectures on Mombasa :wall:, then DK, Flamy (:woot:) and you got involved in discussion about evaluating wyyyyminnn I have my reasons to question you guys :whack:

Oh sad and depressed Blue Gays fan (no ba - wait, can't ban me :aetsch: ). Question domaink, he thinks it's wrong to evaluate women, and question whoever started digressing after the query about CG encountering a black mamba, but stop bugging the rest of us. Now go watch your baize beat the Minnesota Twins. (And explain to me some day how a team can have ROY F'N HALLADAY as their pitcher and still be so goddamn shite?)