Tribute to Sachin (aka the Choking Midget)

graphic23

SRT...thanks for proving worth all the adulation..and proving me wrong. We have this in the bag unless...we produce our the worst bowling performance.:dance:
You have failed....please :hail: SRT.
SRT...thanks for proving worth all the adulation..and proving me wrong. We have this in the bag unless...we produce our the worst bowling performance.:dance:
Sorry, But i dont think he is ever gonna prove the likes of u wrong. If the CB finals didnt, this certainly wont either. You will just wait till the next time he fails occasionaly and your posts will be back in full force
Patriot, you seriously disgust me. Your only aim in life is to seek attention, be it posting pointless posts or starting dumb threads. What sort of a patriot are you? I have never heard of someone starting an anti-India/India will lose thread and then calling himself a patriot! Are you even Indian?? P.S SRT is too great a man to prove anything to worthless people like you.
Gra Bava is :fail: :finger: The moniker is Midget Choker. And yes, he did choke them midgets. :proud:
:headshake: :((
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: