Help Needed In Delhi

Malcolm Merlyn

Guys/Girls I will be travelling to delhi soon,need to know how to reach New friends colony from the airport.I will be staying some wer near the mata ka mandir in new friends colony.Can some one help me regarding how to reach there and how much will be taxi fare?and places to eat in that area. Thank YOU
The best way is to hire a pre-paid taxi from the airport. They won't mess with you, will find the shortest and the fastest route.

You can get a prepaid taxi from the airport to NF's colony. It would cost you about Rs.400. If you are a non-vegetarian, I would recommend you visit the famous Karim's in Nizamuddin(the original is in Chandni Chowk) or try the awesome Shorba at Al Bake in New Friend's Colony.

You can get a prepaid taxi from the airport to NF's colony. It would cost you about Rs.400. If you are a non-vegetarian' date=' I would recommend you visit the famous Karim's in Nizamuddin(the original is in Chandni Chowk) or try the awesome Shorba at Al Bake in New Friend's Colony.[/quote'] If you are a non-veg I would also second Kareems in Nizamuddin. There is also a 24 hour restuarant in Nizamuddin named Comesum and that is also ok if you need food at midnight etc. (the crowd is pretty good in Comesum:girly1: ) I agree that pre-paid would be a better way to go if you are new to Delhi. You can hire an auto too if you think taxi would be expensive and if you dont have much luggage.Just beware if you are a newbie in Delhi as there are a lot of people jo hamesha bahar walo ko chuna lagane ke firaat me rehte hai. :giggle:

The best way is to hire a pre-paid taxi from the airport. They won't mess with you' date=' will find the shortest and the fastest route.[/quote'] Thank God for those prepaid Taxi's, its Hassle Free and whats more they make sure you reach the destination in the quickest time possible.

Guest gaurav_indian
tu delhi ka hai na..salaah kyun nahi di abhi tak
Gambit bhi delhi ka hi hai. Usne salaah de di matlab maine de di. Aur tu kahan se land ho raha hai? Nepal gaya hua hai kya higher studies ke liye? :dance:

Guest gaurav_indian
nepal???? kolkata se aaunga.........10 saal se delhi nahi gaya...though i have a house in delhi.....
Matlab family delhi mein hi hai?

Guest gaurav_indian
nahi,ghar hai gurgaon mein bas.......koi rehta nahi hai.........evry1 stays in kolkata ye nepal ke baare mein kyun poocha?
lol waise joke maar raha tha khud hi soch koi higher studies ke liye Nepal jaata hai. :cantstop:

thnx every one.......how far is this karim and comesum from new friends colony?any one of u familiar with this new friends colony area? hope i dont get chunafied..... any other places i cn eat out near that area?
Comesum is just beside Nizamuddin railway station.. In fact it is beside the Nizamuddin railway station gate .. For kareems in Nizamuddin you can check this map as it shows the exact location You can get the exact address for kareems nizamuddin at their website http://www.karimhoteldelhi.com/restaurants1.html You can also get the comesum address at their official website http://www.comesum.com/Outlates.aspx It is the first one mentioned as comesum, nizamuddin However, if you rate the food taste and quality I would advise kareems. If you want to enjoy some food late at night after partying etc., then I would advise comesum. Hope that helps.