Mohammed Kaif

Sooda

Bhai log kuch jyada hi senti ho rahe hai yahan par.. he needs to be in the IPL squads and in the Challenger teams etc. but surely not in the national team as of now.. if he has captained India U-19 or UP side to success that does not mean he is a good player at the international level.. as I mentioned in a previous post too he is extremely nervous in batting when he faces good bowlers ... his temperament has never been perfect for the international level.. he is an awesome fielder and arguably better fielder than all the present 11(only UV can give him competition) .. but unless he develops his batting and changes his mindset into a fearless one he should be nowhere near the Indian team

Bhai log kuch jyada hi senti ho rahe hai yahan par.. he needs to be in the IPL squads and in the Challenger teams etc. but surely not in the national team as of now.. if he has captained India U-19 or UP side to success that does not mean he is a good player at the international level.. as I mentioned in a previous post too he is extremely nervous in batting when he faces good bowlers ... his temperament has never been perfect for the international level.. he is an awesome fielder and arguably better fielder than all the present 11(only UV can give him competition) .. but unless he develops his batting and changes his mindset into a fearless one he should be nowhere near the Indian team
Hit the bulls eye!!.. After playing around 160 matches, Kaif hit a total of 9 sixes with a strike rate of 71...That too coming at #7 position.. He was the most undeserving player to play for India in ODIs
Would else would you have in a test squad as back up? Raina and Rohit are not considered ready yet what with their short ball problems. Virat? Kaif is better than Badrinath everytime for me. Im sure their FC records over the last two years are comparable-where MK has been one of the best players. Add to that what Kaif has done for us in the past and that makes it a no brainer Cant disagree more with your temprament point, if anything his temperament is very good but its his actual talent which not on par with the likes of Rohit and Raina. If Rohit had half Kaifs grit and determination he'd be a regular for India. Hmm, Rohit and Kaif merged would be a pretty good batter. Plus we could call him Mohit Sharif :hehe: from my OP...
I do think Kaif has been very harshly treated for a little while now. He was picked in a squad to play Seth Africa when SRT got injured last year but then dosent get in any further ones. Crapola gits like Badrinath get in the squad, who cant even score against emerging teams. Kaif meanwhile proves himself in tests in a crisis-as he did when he had a good series vs Aus in 04 which SHOULD have seen him play a bit more, But dropped again until that 91 versus England at Nagpur nearly 2 years later, followed by a good series in WI where he scored a pretty good ton and then is dropped for good to pave way for Ganguly.
Thats what I have an issue with all the arbitrary chopping and changing.
Sooda yaar....Bhai tum theek ho na.....Earlier you were supporting R.Jadeja and now you are supporting Kaif... Sab Kushal Mangal?
Lol Bilkul theek thaak bhayya :two_thumbs_up:. Kaif should be in the test squad for reasons Ive mentioned above and at various points in this thread- better technique now for eg. Youre right he isnt an ODI player, weve learnt that much. I dont want him playing ODIs either- certainly not at 7 where he dosent have the power- hence the lack of 4's and 6's. He should be in the test squad

Keep up the balance in the team and even if he enters in the indian team, where will he bat with the likes of GOD,Viru,Gauti,Yuvi,Dhoni,Raina....i think @ no.7 so i think hes a waste if not put @no.4 which is impossible so just fuh get kaiffy now, he cant make it into the indian team until all our players are injured.And please dont keep saying abt what he has done for india in the past talk present, his form has not been great and talking abt past also, he avgs only 30 odd and Raina has got a better avg and a terrific SR than him.Kaiffy is a nudger and busy cricketer just like michael clarke so we cant spoil our balanced team to bring him back

Keep up the balance in the team and even if he enters in the indian team' date=' where will he bat with the likes of GOD,Viru,Gauti,Yuvi,Dhoni,Raina....i think @ no.7 so i think hes a waste if not put @no.4 which is impossible so just fuh get kaiffy now, he cant make it into the indian team until all our players are injured.And please dont keep saying abt what he has done for india in the past talk present, his form has not been great and talking abt past also, he avgs only 30 odd and Raina has got a better avg and a terrific SR than him.Kaiffy is a nudger and busy cricketer just like michael clarke so we cant spoil our balanced team to bring him back[/quote'] There's no space for him in the ODI team. But can he fill gaps in the future on the test scene?