Yuvraj Singh injured during practice session. - Ruled out of the tournament

Guest gaurav_indian

Guest gaurav_indian

Yuvraj Singh injured during practice session. Just saw it in news. :(( Jolt for India as Yuvraj Singh injured

NEW DELHI: Middle order batsman Yuvraj Singh has picked up an injury to his right hand little finger just few days before the India-Pakistan clash in the Champions Trophy. The hard-hitting batsman picked up the injury during a practice session in Johannesburg. The left-hander's unavailability would be a big blow for India's chances in the Champions Trophy. Yuvraj, along with skipper MS Dhoni, plays a crucial role in the middle order.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/series-tournaments/champions-trophy-2009/top-stories/Injury-scare-for-Yuvraj-Singh/articleshow/5046895.cms

Times Now reliable? If this is the case, the lads may as well go out there and have a laugh. Try out a few things. Damn its gonna suck without him as well. Hope there aren't any embarassing losses. Talking of Indian news channels. I have having dinner yesterday and the TV was on mute. It was on Star News and then I saw Amit Mishra, who looked worried while talking on the mobile and there was a red ticker at the bottom, I thought WTF. Breaking News? So I put up the volume. The breaking news was Yuvraj, Mishra and Gambhir went shopping in a mall in SA. Then Yuvraj bought some food :/

Guest gaurav_indian
Times Now reliable? If this is the case, the lads may as well go out there and have a laugh. Try out a few things. Damn its gonna suck without him as well. Hope there aren't any embarassing losses. Talking of Indian news channels. I have having dinner yesterday and the TV was on mute. It was on Star News and then I saw Amit Mishra, who looked worried while talking on the mobile and there was a red ticker at the bottom, I thought WTF. Breaking News? So I put up the volume. The breaking news was Yuvraj, Mishra and Gambhir went shopping in a mall in SA. Then Yuvraj bought some food :/
Then what is reliable? Its on every news channel.

NEW DELHI: Middle order batsman Yuvraj Singh has picked up an injury to his right hand little finger just few days before the India-Pakistan clash in the Champions Trophy. The hard-hitting batsman picked up the injury during a practice session in Johannesburg. The left-hander's unavailability would be a big blow for India's chances in the Champions Trophy. Yuvraj, along with skipper MS Dhoni, plays a crucial role in the middle order. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/series-tournaments/champions-trophy-2009/top-stories/Injury-scare-for-Yuvraj-Singh/articleshow/5046895.cms Pakistans dream may come true :((