Lets beat them in the finals...

I'm kind of getting a feeling that everything is happening for a reason. I hope we both reach the finals and lets thrash them in the finals.. Bring on the bookies. Let the betting baboos of mumbai, gujrath and karachi fix all the matches leading to the finals. Ind Vs Pak final is what ODI cricket needs at the moment to give itself a boost. ICC can also participate in the corruption in setting up a Ind-Pak show down in the finals... Lets hope tht happens. And if that happens, I'm Dhoni'e men wont repeat the mistakes of today.. :cheer: come on INDIA :cheer: :cheer: come on PAKISTAN :cheer: Lets meet in the finals again..

Now only Pak or Ind can go into semis. Ind thrash Aus & WI and tops the group with 4 points with best R/R. Aus & Pak match is at centurian and I dont think Aus can thrash Pak on this pitch. They were struggling even against WI today without a spinner.
My theory is Australia should be beaten by both India and Pakistan. So Ind and Pak go into semis. Beat SA and SL and then we have an Ind / Pak final all over again.. cmon man.. so far in this tournament only Ind Pak game is a sell out. Locals are notcoming to watch even SA. Let the bookies give big petis to aussies, saffies and lankans to ensure that we both reach the finals. ICC can turn a blind eye. As such they are doing that only anyways