India Cricket Shirt

Bharat12

I've been on a quest (half-hearted to be honest) all summer to buy the new India cricket shirt but haven't been able to. I live in London and haven't found a single store anywhere that sells it, I've even been to India this month and went to a Nike showroom in Jalandhar where unfortunately they only had a few obscure sizes. So now I'm left having to buy it online, wanted to ask which sites are reliable? The World Cricket Store seems pretty decent though if I want to get Yuvraj-12 on the back then it'll cost upwards of £60. What would you suggest is the best thing to do? What sites are reliable and cheap? Also, how long will India wear this shirt for, will we be wearing it for the Twenty20 World Cup next year too or will another one come out by that time? Apologies for the long post and the many questions, just really want to get the new shirt and not sure of what to do. Thanks in advance.

It doesn't matter how we do to me, I wouldn't care if we were bottom in the world in the ICC rankings because I'd still want to wear the shirt (sorry if that came across as a patriotic speech hah). Very much appreciate the offer, but that seems like it would have its own problems but if I'm not able to find anything here then one day I may have to take you up on that offer Jai Ho :winky: I agree with what you've said transparent, it'll cost me over £60 and I'm not someone who can part with that kind of cash easily. But still, does anyone know if the World Cricket Store is reliable as they've at least got the official shirt and printing though it is expensive. Also, how long will we be wearing this shirt for? I'm hoping we'll at least still be wearing it for the Twenty20 World Cup next year and hopefully for a good while after that.

I think if you walk into a nike store, they should be able to tell you how you can order one. I remember a friend had asked once and they had promised to get him a shirt. Don't know if he really got it. It was during last IPL. I remember because there was a KKR canopy right outside the Nike shop where they were selling merchandise. No one was buying anything.

I think if you walk into a nike store, they should be able to tell you how you can order one. I remember a friend had asked once and they had promised to get him a shirt. Don't know if he really got it. It was during last IPL. I remember because there was a KKR canopy right outside the Nike shop where they were selling merchandise. No one was buying anything.
hun i went to the Nike store in oxford street to see if they'd order me one they told me Nike had stopped making them! :((

Like a couple of others on here, I went to Niketown in Oxford St last Wednesday and asked about the shirt and they said they don't sell it and that they don't order it either - pretty lame but I was hoping that maybe because of the Champions Trophy that they would have it. Thanks CricketGirl, I was actually referring to that site earlier and I think I will buy it from there to be honest because there aren't many other options and at least now I know that they are somewhat reliable seeing as you bought it from there with no problems. Definitely going to get Yuvraj-12 on the back too despite the expense!

Like a couple of others on here, I went to Niketown in Oxford St last Wednesday and asked about the shirt and they said they don't sell it and that they don't order it either - pretty lame but I was hoping that maybe because of the Champions Trophy that they would have it. Thanks CricketGirl, I was actually referring to that site earlier and I think I will buy it from there to be honest because there aren't many other options and at least now I know that they are somewhat reliable seeing as you bought it from there with no problems. Definitely going to get Yuvraj-12 on the back too despite the expense!
yup i did the same for my boy! he has two one with YUVRAJ on the back and one with his own name!

Well, I ordered the the India ODI shirt with Yuvraj-12 on the back last Thursday and got it today in the post. Ordered it from worldcricketstore.com and there were no problems at all, it arrived much quicker than I thought it would too and they sent me an email saying that they're sending it through Parcel Force because Royal Mail is on strike which was also very helpful. They have plenty of other India cricket team merchandise on the site too, I'd definitely recommend it! Thanks for the help guys.