Masti Time

Desi Cartman

You think we’ll be confused and intimidated if you come up with all sorts of fancy names? :D In this world, there are three types of people. People who wanted to do Electrical Engineering and did it. People who wanted to EE, weren’t good enough for it, so did some other Engineering (ala Mechatronics, Mechatrical etc.. :giggle:) and finally people who wanted to EE, weren’t good enough for it, tried doing some other engineering, weren’t good enough for it either and so became doctors and lawyers.
Just noticed this. morris mania = EPIC Win. :hail: (yes, finally a thread where Sriram doesn't get owned. :D )

I'm finding it hard to quit but then I am not trying hard enough to quit it.
Dude its really hard to quit. I am battling to give up myself. Hopefully by end of the year I will manage it. :pray:

Dude its really hard to quit. I am battling to give up myself. Hopefully by end of the year I will manage it. :pray:
How do you guys get a habit of it, I don't understand. I smoked many times but only when with friends who smoke, same with liquor. I used to drink coffee or tea before too. But I don't really crave for any of those. Maybe I am one of those blessed people who will never get a habit of anything. :icflove:

How do you guys get a habit of it' date=' [b']I don't understand. I smoked many times but only when with friends who smoke, same with liquor. I used to drink coffee or tea before too. But I don't really crave for any of those. Maybe I am one of those blessed people who will never get a habit of anything. :icflove:
Because you are golt? :dontknow::dontknow:

How do you guys get a habit of it' date=' I don't understand. I smoked many times but only when with friends who smoke, same with liquor. I used to drink coffee or tea before too. But I don't really crave for any of those. Maybe I am one of those blessed people who will never get a habit of anything. :icflove:[/quote'] I have been asked this question many times... "I also smoke once in a week why is it that Im not addicted" .. answer "You need to smoke few a day for few months to become addicted"

I'm finding it hard to quit but then I am not trying hard enough to quit it.
I tried to use a pic like below as desktop background smoking%20ad300.bmp I also tried chewing gum.. btw for me the most difficult part has been the HABIT .. experts say that if u like tea then everytime u feel like having a smoke , have a tea instead. Also drinking a glass of water can help with craving. At the end of the day every person needs to think about what he wants his life to be at the age of 40 or 50 .. then think about good stuff like Kids , wife , Money you'll have by then and then think that u r either dead or in a hospital and even in your imagination you'll see sad faces of your family members ... Its a myth that smoking causes diseases after only 50-60 years, many people die in 30s due to smoking. :((