Happy Gandhi Jayanti!

Guest gaurav_indian

If we can all take an oath not to strike upon someone just because he/she was born in a poorer/weaker/llower (caste) environment than ours in India it will be the best tribute to Gandhi in this day and age whether we agree or disgaree with him and his thoughts. Happy Gandhi Jayanti to all

Fantastic. Wasn't expecting Google to do this :isalute:
It is only in google India and not google worldwide. Google always makes the logo with the recent Indian events. You will see it in Diwali, Independence day etc. too.. google follows all Indian occasions religiously and makes the changes accordingly

Guest Gunner

Gandhi Jayanthi, I actually forgot it. I remembered only when I saw this thread. :(( :(( But in any case I agree with everyone's sentiments here. :isalute::isalute:

Guest Gunner
True ' date=' its just pathetic. Eid ,Navmi , Dusherra and now Gandhi Jayanti followed by diwali and many many more. :wall:[/quote'] Life is about balance. I like the days off. In a year in India now its only about 12. What is there to crib? Here in the west it is 10 to 12 as well. Plus everyone takes a month off for vacation in a year which many people in India don't. So if you take away these days as well they would be functioning like machines.