Ishant is fine. Do not make him Irfan

CG

Wtfish are you taking...Read my post and then reply...Sala maine samosa bola or yeh sala Jalebi ke baare main bolta hai...I said he should concentratore on bowling Fast...when did i say about he doesnt have this stick/wing/pankh/chicken/danda crap... If he has shoulder injury then wtfish is he doing in our team.. Rather take some rest and come back with full pace... We dont want some adhmaras bowlers...
I really tried to read your post fully, really I did. But I don't have an idiot to English translation dictionary. Can someone else please translate this nonsense?
I really tried to read your post fully, really I did. But I don't have an idiot to English translation dictionary. Can someone else please translate this nonsense?
Wtfish are you taking...Read my post and then reply...Sala maine samosa bola or yeh sala Jalebi ke baare main bolta hai...I said he should concentratore on bowling Fast...when did i say about he doesnt have this stick/wing/pankh/chicken/danda crap... If he has shoulder injury then wtfish is he doing in our team.. Rather take some rest and come back with full pace... We dont want some adhmaras bowlers...
I believe that the message above translates to:
I work at the fish market near Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Read my post and then reply. Sala in Maine (i.e. the Senior Adults Legal Assistance in Maine) are eating Samosas and the SALA in (NYC?) are eating Jalebi. I said he should concentrate on bowling phaaaaaaaaaasht (like Shoaib Akhtar, whose avatar I used to have but then he got giant warts and I was afraid I would get them too). When did I say [anything] about [ishant not having] this stick/danda (i.e. shoaib's) or chicken (shoaib's attitude on the field when facing Sehwag) crap. If he has shoulder injury, then the fish market is open for him. Rather take some rest and come back with full pace (to bowl phaaaaasht). We dont want some bowlers from Adhmara, Nepal.
Other can correct this translation as they see fit.
This post shows you know nothing about fast bowling. It has very little if nothing to do with line and length. Bowling fast has to do with the bowler's wingspan and how fast they can rotate their arm through the bowling delivery arc. Take Praveen Kumar who comes from a family of wrestlers and he's strongly built. He's physically much stronger than Nehra who's stick thin but Nehra will always be a faster bowler because of his longer wingspan as he's much, much taller. Whereas, Line and length are just using good hand eye coordination that get's stored in muscle memory. Ishant's had what two injuries in the last year to his bowling shoulder? Anyone who expected him to bowl to his fastest speed with that kind of injury and a fully packed calendar is a moron. Now you can go back to your ranting and raving.
incase of ishant and harmy who are big tall fast bowlers rhythm is the most important thing as dhoni said when he is in rhythm he will bowl fast as he is your classical fast bowler who depends on runup not shoulder like modern fast bowlers ex-johnson.

Speed is one of the weapons a fast bowler can use just like swing. Well, u cant swing in all the conditions, but speed would defenitely work. The disadvantage with the former is that its more injury-prone. Definitely a lot of young indian pacers see pollock or mcgrath as thier idol and try to epitomize them and become menacing line and length bowlers. The main problem with L&L bowling is that even if u err a little bit, the bowling becomes trash. So in conditions where there is no aid for swing bowling, the pitches have been prepared for the batsmen... bowlers like munaf, praveen and irfan who might not be as precise a mcgrath get trashed often. If Irfan pathan gains atleast half the confidence he had during one of his peaks, he is a primary wicket taking bowler for india. Ishanth can use his height to good use and bowl in the 140 range... maybe he will improve as he gets older... and hopefully stronger. I think Sreesanth, Sudeep Tyagi can trained into genuine speedsters. Considering the amount of cricket thats being played these days, i think we need to have a pool of around 8-10 players who can bowl medium, fast medium and fast. I think it would come in handy for our one day team if two of them can bowl fast medium and is a genuine batsman...