Ishant is fine. Do not make him Irfan

CG

I have seen this happen to irfan when people question how he had lost his pace where as he ne ver had matter of fact he had gone quicker that lead him to change his action now see where he is,Problem is with different measuring techniques channels use ex-channel nine skysports, neosports measure speeds from the point of release so the bowlers clock faster where as espnstar,tensports, measure speeds when the ball is about to hit the pitch which leads to less accurate results like angelo matthews bowling 151 k m/h versus sa in champs trophy and spinners bowling at 140k m/h in asia cup that was piyush chawla, ex-look at praveen kumar speed comparison - channel nine-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ucvus4uiKE star cricket-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=invesDWAgPw i know ishant is not bowling well but its more to do with line not pace.He should only play tests and when he gets his form back play him in odis

ishant is getting worst. his action is going wrong. I can see it. He has certainly lost pace just because of of that error is action. if u r saying channel 9 measures the bowling speed from hand and ESPN when it pitches. Ishant bowled 150 in Aus and he is bowling 130 in SA, then Kemar Roach will bowl over 160 in Australia, because he bowled 150 in SA but he will not. The measuring technique is same everywhere. You need to watch r u blind? Cant u see how Roach was hurrying on the batsman with 150 and on Ishant's bowling batsman had plenty of time to hit anywhere. If u say ishant has not lost the pace and they are measuring it wrong then U need to accept that Roach is the fastest bowler ever because ishant only showed at 130 and Roach showed at 150 by speed guns.

ishant is getting worst. his action is going wrong. I can see it. He has certainly lost pace just because of of that error is action. if u r saying channel 9 measures the bowling speed from hand and ESPN when it pitches. Ishant bowled 150 in Aus and he is bowling 130 in SA' date=' then Kemar Roach will bowl over 160 in Australia, because he bowled 150 in SA but he will not. The measuring technique is same everywhere. You need to watch r u blind? Cant u see how Roach was hurrying on the batsman with 150 and on Ishant's bowling batsman had plenty of time to hit anywhere. If u say ishant has not lost the pace and they are measuring it wrong then U need to accept that Roach is the fastest bowler ever because ishant only showed at 130 and Roach showed at 150 by speed guns.[/quote'] dude you are blind or did not watch the videos in the links,the difference is 3-5 k m/h between channel 9 and espn,roach was bowling under lights at joburg not centurion, guys like siddle who bowled 145-150 were clocked at 130-144 at centurion,angelo matthews was clocked at 151 k m/h at joburg.just have a look at the video you will know and by the way broad,anderson were at 140-150k m/h at skysports speed gun at now are at 130-140 at espn, there is no doubt ishant is bowling badly but he conceded runs at 5.8 in the tournament and took 3 wickets but pace is not the reason.

^ Broad was consistently above 140 in the England-NZ match and Anderson also had quite a few deliveries above that. There can be a 3-5 kmph difference, but if you are implying a 10 kmph difference that's rubbish because Lee is bowling at pretty much the same speeds as he did in Australia when Ishant debuted.

But u r a talkiing abut England you know they put more effort in test matches, In one days series again Broad wasn't clocking the speeds they clocked in Ashes. You cannot compare Ashes to CT or any one day match. They take Ashes a high preference. You need to remind this to you if u give example of England. Their intensity goes low in one days always. This is a fact about England players and team.

But u r a talkiing abut England you know they put more effort in test matches' date=' In one days series again Broad wasn't clocking the speeds they clocked in Ashes. You cannot compare Ashes to CT or any one day match. They take Ashes a high preference. You need to remind this to you if u give example of England. Their intensity goes low in one days always. This is a fact about England players and team.[/quote'] Broad,anderson,onions clocked 145-150 k m/h in odis after ashes,i bet ishant will bowl 140-145 in india measured by neosports.the problem with us is we do not now the facts and start saying when a bowler is bowling badly,he has lost pace where as nobody loses pace but only gains. irfan when he came was 125-135km/h in 2003 but know he bowls at 130-140 and goes above 140 sometimes his problem is he is not swinging the ball trying for extra pace.aamer,gul,were also clocked at 130-138km/h

what happened is Ishant's claim that he is trying to get better is all talk.infact he has regressed to a degree that he will be dropped from the odi team.he has done nothing to get better .if he still wants to play limited overs cricket then he better get more control on his line and length and learn to bowl better at the death.one of the few things going for him is youth,maybe getting dumped will make it better.

I think they tend to bowl well when Zaheer is around. I may be wrong. But i can see Zak giving them advice standing at mid off or mid on. Dhoni is severely handicapped by his absence in that aspect. None of the Indian bowler has evolved. Irfan Pathan should have since he is the second senior most among the available bowlers if you are willing to ignore Agarkar who is the senior most active bowler. Leading a fast bowling unit requires lot of experience and effort. Indian fast bowlers have to evolve not disintegrate like it has been happening over the last few years. When they get hit around they just don't know what to do. Lack of guidance on the field. Dhoni's knowledge about bowling is limited. India needs someone who can guide these guys on the field until they fully take over.

what happened is Ishant's claim that he is trying to get better is all talk.infact he has regressed to a degree that he will be dropped from the odi team.he has done nothing to get better .if he still wants to play limited overs cricket then he better get more control on his line and length and learn to bowl better at the death.one of the few things going for him is youth' date='maybe getting dumped will make it better.[/quote'] In odis dhoni has made the mistake of not giving him the new ball,when he comes as third change on flat decks its very hard.
I think they tend to bowl well when Zaheer is around. I may be wrong. But i can see Zak giving them advice standing at mid off or mid on. Dhoni is severely handicapped by his absence in that aspect. None of the Indian bowler has evolved. Irfan Pathan should have since he is the second senior most among the available bowlers if you are willing to ignore Agarkar who is the senior most active bowler. Leading a fast bowling unit requires lot of experience and effort. Indian fast bowlers have to evolve not disintegrate like it has been happening over the last few years. When they get hit around they just don't know what to do. Lack of guidance on the field. Dhoni's knowledge about bowling is limited. India needs someone who can guide these guys on the field until they fully take over.
True

Its Fking ppl like you who keep discouraging youngsters to bowl with pace.... Enough of this Lne and Length..Yes Line and Length is important but for god sake, please stop this hateredness towards Pace.. We need a PACE Bowler !!! and fishing Venky just turned Ishant into sh!t with his line and length crap!!

Its Fking ppl like you who keep discouraging youngsters to bowl with pace.... Enough of this Lne and Length..Yes Line and Length is important but for god sake' date=' please stop this hateredness towards Pace.. We need a PACE Bowler !!! and fishing Venky just turned Ishant into sh!t with his line and length crap!![/quote'] This post shows you know nothing about fast bowling. It has very little if nothing to do with line and length. Bowling fast has to do with the bowler's wingspan and how fast they can rotate their arm through the bowling delivery arc. Take Praveen Kumar who comes from a family of wrestlers and he's strongly built. He's physically much stronger than Nehra who's stick thin but Nehra will always be a faster bowler because of his longer wingspan as he's much, much taller. Whereas, Line and length are just using good hand eye coordination that get's stored in muscle memory. Ishant's had what two injuries in the last year to his bowling shoulder? Anyone who expected him to bowl to his fastest speed with that kind of injury and a fully packed calendar is a moron. Now you can go back to your ranting and raving.
This post shows you know nothing about fast bowling. It has very little if nothing to do with line and length. Bowling fast has to do with the bowler's wingspan and how fast they can rotate their arm through the bowling delivery arc. Take Praveen Kumar who comes from a family of wrestlers and he's strongly built. He's physically much stronger than Nehra who's stick thin but Nehra will always be a faster bowler because of his longer wingspan as he's much, much taller. Whereas, Line and length are just using good hand eye coordination that get's stored in muscle memory. Ishant's had what two injuries in the last year to his bowling shoulder? Anyone who expected him to bowl to his fastest speed with that kind of injury and a fully packed calendar is a moron. Now you can go back to your ranting and raving.
Wtfish are you taking...Read my post and then reply...Sala maine samosa bola or yeh sala Jalebi ke baare main bolta hai...I said he should concentratore on bowling Fast...when did i say about he doesnt have this stick/wing/pankh/chicken/danda crap... If he has shoulder injury then wtfish is he doing in our team.. Rather take some rest and come back with full pace... We dont want some adhmaras bowlers...