Watson is the man

Shane

Guest gaurav_indian

:fail: Mithali Raj is the woman Ponting is the man Watson is the man Inhone kya apna check up karwaya ke yeh log male hai female hai jiski report aaj aayi hai? :wall:

:fail: Mithali Raj is the woman Ponting is the man Watson is the man Inhone kya apna check up karwaya ke yeh log male hai female hai jiski report aaj aayi hai? :wall:
we have new @m!t$ now, and his name is g_i :amitdance: :amitdance: :amitdance: :amitdance: :amitdance: :amitdance: :amitdance: :amitdance: I am thinking to start a new thread now "gaurav_indian is THE @m!t$" :giggle:
Guest gaurav_indian
we have new @m!t$ now, and his name is g_i :amitdance: :amitdance: :amitdance: :amitdance: :amitdance: :amitdance: :amitdance: :amitdance: I am thinking to start a new thread now "gaurav_indian is THE @m!t$" :giggle:
Why dont you do something useful for yourself? :hatsoff:
I like Watson' date=' I think he is a great player and that if Australia are to be a force in the next few years we need Watson firing. He will come into his own, that's if he can get past the injuries hes suffered.[/quote'] BTW, I do remember you standing up for Watto a while back when I was ragging on him and his selection - good calls.