The £100,000 game!

CricketGirl

ok here's how it works!! Imagine you have a garage with unlimited amount of space and you have have £100K to spend (u might wanna convert this into ur own currency) what cars would you buy?? remember, space is unlimited, ur not allowed to sell them only keep them for your own use!! Mine would be: Covette cc6.0 v8 New avg £40K Aston Martin Vanquish V12 2nd hand £40K Lotus Exhige also 2nd hand £18K NB i'm not really buying any of these its just a game! :giggle:

:banghead: I am Toyota Fan Boy, realistically I would like to upgrade to an Altis. But if I were handed that kinda budget to fill up my garage, 1. Skoda Superb 2009 2. Toyota Camry And I'll cash out the rest of my budget. :D
toyota camry's a wicked car!! infact my 1st car was the old model celica (the one with the flip up headlights) skoda apparently are doing really well! tho i personally wouldnt buy one!

ok here's how it works!! Imagine you have a garage with unlimited amount of space and you have have £100K to spend (u might wanna convert this into ur own currency) what cars would you buy?? remember, space is unlimited, ur not allowed to sell them only keep them for your own use!! Mine would be: Covette cc6.0 v8 New avg £40K Aston Martin Vanquish V12 2nd hand £40K Lotus Exhige also 2nd hand £18K NB i'm not really buying any of these its just a game! :giggle:
Lets rule out used cars for simplicity sakes.

I am not exactly sure how much the Audi R8 costs. If its less than 100k' date=' I’d replace the Porche with it coz it’s a lot more stylish, nearly as fast and much more economical (in relative terms, obviously..)[/quote'] i think its about 60K so ur in budget! porsche vs audi?? definately the porsche!