Indian team for first ODI @ Vadodara

Cricketics

^What because I rate Sharma and Sree. And I dont rate Nehra. Basically I dont judge players based on a few matches or purley stats. I try and use my cricket eye. A lot of you guys were the same ones praising jokers like I Pathan, Kaif and now Nehra. It does take much expertise that these guys are simply not good enough
You are joker if you would drop a bowler who id bowling well and pick a bowler who needs rest. None of our bowlers have been bowling well other then Nehra. Why would you drop him rite away. Thats what jokers do, Ask for axe of bowler who is the only one who has been bowling well of late for India. I have seen Kohli bat enougt to ask for his regular selection for Team India. He is a pretty solid batsman with great temperment who can score runs regulary for team India. Future Indian captain he is. Yes, believe me, or start supporting pakistan like you always do.
^What because I rate Sharma and Sree. And I dont rate Nehra. Basically I dont judge players based on a few matches or purley stats. I try and use my cricket eye. A lot of you guys were the same ones praising jokers like I Pathan, Kaif and now Nehra. It does take much expertise that these guys are simply not good enough
Is your fav player named Afridi and/or Akhtar :hysterical:
I have no doubt that he might become a big player in future' date=' but to call Kohli less then him after seeing Kohli do well in limited opportunities being given to Kohli, is just pathetic.[/quote'] Not pathetic at all. I rate Sharma so highly, technically he is way better then Kohli. Dont get me wrong I am not anti Kohli. But the difference in class is shown by one thing, I am sure Kohli will never be a test player, while class Sharama will be a lock in for years. But anyway you guys carry on basing selections on your 20/20 lottery performances. Thats why we end up with classless players in Jadeja, both Pathans, Nehras, P Kumar etc etc. We need to pick class players based on real performances. Personally the best players are ones who can play tests and then can adapt to other forms. Which class test players can. 20/20 players can never be good test players and will even be exposed in 20/20s eventually. Use the cricket eyes chaps, thats why Kaif?pathans and now Nehras(will be exposed) have been exposed and other such of their ilk will continue to be. Sharma is class IMO and I have unbreakable faith in the fact he will be the real deal. He needs to be in team to aid this and make sure he is ready to go for the next world cup. Instead we have jokers like Jadeja!
I am sure Kohli will never be a test player, while class Sharama will be a lock in for years.
Infact its totally opposite Most of the people think that he is better suited for Test Matches. Most of the educated people I mean. He is definately our test bat of future for India this Kohli whenver there is a vacant position in the test side.
This guy has got one hell of a cricket eye to spot class Sreesanth :hehe: and Nohit Sharma :hysterical: One is jumping trees and the other is lost in oblivion Please dont have your 'cricket-eye' anywhere over Raina....please please :pray: I really like that guy
Not pathetic at all. I rate Sharma so highly, technically he is way better then Kohli. Dont get me wrong I am not anti Kohli. But the difference in class is shown by one thing, I am sure Kohli will never be a test player, while class Sharama will be a lock in for years. But anyway you guys carry on basing selections on your 20/20 lottery performances. Thats why we end up with classless players in Jadeja, both Pathans, Nehras, P Kumar etc etc. We need to pick class players based on real performances. Personally the best players are ones who can play tests and then can adapt to other forms. Which class test players can. 20/20 players can never be good test players and will even be exposed in 20/20s eventually. Use the cricket eyes chaps, thats why Kaif?pathans and now Nehras(will be exposed) have been exposed and other such of their ilk will continue to be. Sharma is class IMO and I have unbreakable faith in the fact he will be the real deal. He needs to be in team to aid this and make sure he is ready to go for the next world cup. Instead we have jokers like Jadeja!
So you ask the selectors to keep persisting with Rohit until he prove his class by helping India win ? Even at the expense of India carrying an out of form player which will cost India matches/series to come ? Thinking long term is good but that does not mean you have to screw up your present just because you think he will pay dividends in future.
:cantstop: arrey shutup.. atleast i dont make ridiculous posts like RP shud play instead of Nehra..
Correction said RP should be in squad. As i rate him highly, had a bad time recently but I believe in him. He is still bowling good pace, in fact quicker then all other seamers in india team in CTrophy. He is done well in tests in particular series in England. So yeah I rate him. I dont rate Nehra. We must pick teams on next year, not just quick knee jerk reactions based on a couple of teams. However, do admit RP is a contreversial choice in light of recent games, but I rate him! And he certainly not bowled as bad as I Sharma who is still in squad
King Tendulkar first username on ICF was DSR = Doctor Syed Rasul He was a doctor in pakistan. He just comes on this website to troll. He is a pakistani
:hysterical::hysterical:
Correction said RP should be in squad. As i rate him highly, had a bad time recently but I believe in him. He is still bowling good pace, in fact quicker then all other seamers in india team in CTrophy. He is done well in tests in particular series in England. So yeah I rate him. I dont rate Nehra. We must pick teams on next year, not just quick knee jerk reactions based on a couple of teams. However, do admit RP is a contreversial choice in light of recent games, but I rate him! And he certainly not bowled as bad as I Sharma who is still in squad
:omg: In the last 10 games RP played, he has averaged over 55+ and has gone for more than 7-8 RPO.
King Tendulkar first username on ICF was DSR = Doctor Syed Rasul He was a doctor in pakistan. He just comes on this website to troll. He is a pakistani
If I was trolling I would say include Kaif. How is it trolling to say R Sharma should be in team. Thats a bit OTT. Just I dont change my mind on a player based on a few games or even a series. As even some of our greats would have been axed many times if basing things on a series or even a 1 year period