Indian team for first ODI @ Vadodara

Cricketics

Last game which was played at the Reliance Stadium of Vadodara was played between the same two teams in 2007. Australia won that game by 9 wickets. http://www.cricinfo.com/india/engine/match/297797.html Here is my team for the first odi from the squad chose today Tendulkar Sehwag Gambhir Raina Yuvraj Dhoni Harbhajan Mishra Praveen Nehra Tyagi 12th Man = Virat Kohli I am going in with 6 bat + 2 spinners + 3 seamers

Mishra at 7?no way.i'll have Kohli at 7 n drop PK
Offcourse the batting line up of tailenders can be turned away, Bhajji would be the first batsman among the bowlers as he can bat too. If they are playing just 1 spinner, then offcourse Kohli should play with Dhoni coming as the last known batsman and rest of the players - Raina, Gambhir, Kohli, Yuvraj all coming before him.
tics that is too many bowlers man i would get kohli in place of a bowler (tyagi or mishra depending on if the pitch aids spin or not)
Most likely I am telling for sure that Mishra is not playing the first ODI, since it's quite obvious that we won't go with 2 spinners and 3 seamers. But just saying that if they go in with 2 spinners, then go in with that team above.

We need to bat deep. Pitches in India guarantees you high scoring game. Dhoni will NEVER drop IS if he is in the squad. So going according to Dhoni's logic, this is most likely the team we will see: Veeru Paaji GG Raina UV Virat MSD Bhajji Mishra/PK IS Nehra

At Vadodara someone has a batting average of 85.6 with 3 centuries in 6 matches !! :adore:
Abhi gujarat ke daamad jo tehre. He scored his first dbl ton in A'bad :woot: Gujarat :hail: :isalute:

Considering Yuvi is not playing in the first ODI my playing XI would be Sachin Sehwag Gambir Kohli Jadeja Raina Dhoni Mishra Tyagi Munaf Nehra reason i kept Raina and Dhoni lower down at no.6 and 7 because we need some powerhitter at the end overs considering our tail is damn weak