H a p p y D e e p a v a l i

Shane

Happy Diwali to everyone here from so called troller. :--D Never knew the history behind it. why is it celebrated?
People in Ayodhya (Lord Rama's hometown) celebrated Rama's homecoming with lights after Rama completed his 14 years exile in the forest.

Ummmm..
I have my reasons in not visiting this temple. People over there are ***ing money munchers. When the temple had opened up for people, we went there and were looking for parking. The volunteer comes up to me and asks me if I gave a "donation"; I said not yet... he is like take a right keep going straight and you'll find parking (he was not talking about the parking lot of temple)...so I had to drive 3-4 kms to find parking...and had to walk in freezing cold to offer prayers. Obviously I stuck middle finger to that volunteer on my way in to the temple :finger:

I hate when people call Diwali -- Indian festival.....it's a Hindu festival.... Hindus don't just live in India! Hindus from Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Indonesia(bali), Malaysia, Fiji,Mauritus, Jamaica all celebrates Diwali