H a p p y D e e p a v a l i

Shane

I hate when people call Diwali -- Indian festival.....it's a Hindu festival.... Hindus don't just live in India! Hindus from Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Indonesia(bali), Malaysia, Fiji,Mauritus, Jamaica all celebrates Diwali
What are you spokesperson of Hindus now ?

I hate when people call Diwali -- Indian festival.....it's a Hindu festival.... Hindus don't just live in India! Hindus from Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Indonesia(bali), Malaysia, Fiji,Mauritus, Jamaica all celebrates Diwali
Hey, you performed Marjani act yet? :woot:

What are you spokesperson of Hindus now ?
It's about time we had one. Tex1des is one of those rare gems who understands the values of our tradition and has an exceptional knowledge of the scriptures. I see him as the preserver of Santana-dharma. He is the tenth avatar of Vishnu. :icflove:

It's about time we had one. Tex1des is one of those rare gems who understands the values of our tradition and has an exceptional knowledge of the scriptures. I see him as the preserver of Santana-dharma. He is the tenth avatar of Vishnu. :icflove:
Plus he is very proud and has shiitloads of self-esteem.:yay:

That title belongs to Sir Aggy already no?