Moon moon sen

Texy

what's so funny? :dontknow: Abbe tics, Dilli haar gayee aur tum sunkee ho gaye and that too by Agent Kohli Shock laga kya? :D
arey bhaii,, such a boring day today is. It's diwali and nothing to do and saath mein Nehra ne catch chor di. Agent Nehra ne hara daala. Kohli ne jab run marna shuru kara tha, tab tak toh already taylor ne game khatam kar diya tha.

She is one of the sexiest actresses ever. A seductress on and off screen. So bad that she is old now. Her daughters are nothing close to what she was in her time.
I saw her old pics she is nice. But Riya Sen is banging :woot:
Her daughter Riya supposedly had a sex scandal video with Amisha's brother Ashmit Patel leaked about 5 years ago.. so maybe she is as bold as her daughter and it is in the genes :dontknow: The host in the show is Vir Sanghvi. He also comes in Travel and Living channel and is a famous reporter.
Yeh I saw that one :two_thumbs_up:

I saw her old pics she is nice. But Riya Sen is banging :woot: Yeh I saw that one :two_thumbs_up:
riya sen is beautiful but very arrogant and has lotz of attitude and a fake accent......raima is not that beautiful but down to earth but man they belong to one f kolkata's oldest and richest families........but this riya is a dumb bimbo no brains at all

Riya Sen is quite beautiful and I'm surprised that she hasnt been able to grab mainstream hindi movies.
I can list few reasons: 1) She can't act for nuts 2) You cannot make out whether she is ***ing serious or jovial.... no emotions! 3) ANNOYING voice 4) No sense of dialogue delivery. I am very thankful that she is not able to set her foot in the hindi industry because that would mean one more inductee based on her looks and not acting :wall:

riya sen is beautiful but very arrogant and has lotz of attitude and a fake accent......raima is not that beautiful but down to earth but man they belong to one f kolkata's oldest and richest families........but this riya is a dumb bimbo no brains at all
Who said I want to discuss the the current economic climate and ways in which it could be resolved with her? :winky:

I can list few reasons: 1) She can't act for nuts 2) You cannot make out whether she is ***ing serious or jovial.... no emotions! 3) ANNOYING voice 4) No sense of dialogue delivery. I am very thankful that she is not able to set her foot in the hindi industry because that would mean one more inductee based on her looks and not acting :wall:
i came across her once and maaan her attitude.........n doubt except looks,which are in her genes she haz a big fail

if u cn listen t her for 5 mins either u hv serius prblems getin laid or u r deaf.......shezzzzz irritating
Please write out the words in full, I'm struggling to read what you are writing. Anyways I'm gonna assume what that says. In response, I've never seen the ***** talk and nor do I ever plan to. I was suggesting she could get it :D