J&K Cricketer held [and Released] due to [suspected] bomb residue in bag

Rajiv

Why didn't they hold the tournament in a sane country with no sub continent terrorists anywhere near the cricket action.
it is a suspicion not a confirmed news........which country doesnt have terrorist attacks? and dnt blame the subcontinent as whole......blame the country which have them and sends them across the whole world...
Only a matter of time before India witnesses its own "Lahore" I pray that I am wrong
i dnt think that will happen...........because except for the mumbai incident and the parliament attacks in India terrorists have been hiding and expolding bombs.....as all routes and the stadium is sanitised before matches it will be difficult......the route that the team uses is blocked for normal traffic........and a huge security is provided to them,for a match at eden gardens any where beyween 5000-7000 security personnels are used..........and they travel with a huge convoy os security not just a van of men who run away when terrorists fire........and after the mumbai and lahre incident plice is much more vigilant

OK, I just saw in the news that they were speakng to some J&K cricket assoc. rep and they showed the ground where this grew up and all said its sad this happened but its not him etc. He then said 2 of their officials were frisked in the night and were let go only when CM abdullah interfered He said if they dont release him or I guess clear him then they call the team back and repercussions will follow I mean WTF - J&K