Have you ever stolen anything?

Sachinism

In Mumbai - we have a very famous marriage hall very close to my house in South Mumbai. During the marriage season - we use to gatecrash almost every 2nd day for the most amazing shaadi ka khana. Sajj Dhajj ke, entry maarte thay. Ladki waale samjhe hum dulhe ke rishtedaar aur ladke wale samjhe hum dulhan ke.

In Mumbai - we have a very famous marriage hall very close to my house in South Mumbai. During the marriage season - we use to gatecrash almost every 2nd day for the most amazing shaadi ka khana. Sajj Dhajj ke, entry maarte thay. Ladki waale samjhe hum dulhe ke rishtedaar aur ladke wale samjhe hum dulhan ke.
Good job Vince Vaughn :P I hope you pulled some of the hot chicks too

I stole a few of my friends' comic books when I was like 10 or so. But it was in retaliation of having my he-man toy stolen. Also from age 8 to 12 I guess, I would regularly steal small amounts of money lying around the house (like Rs 5-10) to buy firecrackers during the days leading to Diwali. Could never wait till diwali when I would get legit money to buy some. :yay:

Here’s my laundry list of acts of ‘stealing…’ --Nicked 50 rupee notes from our cupboard when my parents occasionally left the safe unlocked, when I was a kid. --When I was in middle school, we had this bakery shop right outside our school. I developed a chronic habit of eating samosas/vegetable puffs and slipping away without paying when the shopkeeper was distracted because of the crowd. I am sure I indulged few other misdeeds too but these are the only ones I remember because I did them many times. And to answer the second question, I wouldn’t take something that didn’t belong to me, even no one could come to know I took it because the effect it produces is farcical and shallow. Sure, the world may view you differently because you have that ‘something’, but its not going to make me feel any better about myself. What it can do, is make you lose faith in your abilities to work hard and get things done the right way, ultimately resulting in a loss of self-esteem, much like how I literally lost complete faith in my memory capacity because there was a time in school when in I indulged in lots of copying. One thing I have realized the hard way is that its fundamentally important that one needs to be at peace with one’s own identity to begin with. Everything else is just immaterial.

was that in india or toronto???
India.
and what would you have done if you didnt have ur grandpa to bail you out?? then would you? given the opportunity??
No.

Thats sounds so much fun man.. I've always wanted to do that (gatecrash some random marriage parties and feast on the free food), but could never convince any of my friends to accompany me and didn’t do it alone coz I thought that would be too boring. :((