Have you ever stolen anything?

Sachinism

Thats sounds so much fun man.. I've always wanted to do that (gatecrash some random marriage parties and feast on the free food)' date=' but could never convince any of my friends to accompany me and didn’t do it alone coz I thought that would be too boring. :(([/quote'] My dad says he did it many times during his teenage days. I can't even imagine of doing that. :nervous:

Never stole anything from parents. Stole - well, accessorized stealing - a Yanni tape (:P) from Music World and got caught and promptly shifted all the blame to my partner in crime. But, the manager said my ass is on the line too. we got off with a warning :/ Other than that, I don't remember many instances. Oh, you can count me stealing food from the dining hall if you want to :--D I had my bicycle stolen though and I did not like it :hitler: If I had an opportunity to steal, I wouldn't steal from a person. I would steal from an organization, that way there isn't a face to haunt me :angelic: I have been guilty of returning extra change when the shopkeeper gives too much, wrongly billed items (like a casette tape costing 125 bucks labeled as 50, Beef Burrito billed as Bean Burrito) etc. though. :embarassed:

whwich school it was????:protest:
that was a convent school and so you can get an idea of how good I was .. I was just toooo good .. good, silent, polite, well behaved and somewhat introvert.. changed completely since college.. bunked college, was declared non-collegiate and had brushes with teachers .. became an ambivert/extrovert (midway between them) and became extremely confident (some also calls over-confidence :giggle: ) .. anyways in school I was extreeeemely good :icflove: BTW I have not changed my habits overall.. I have still never taken even a credit from any person ever in my life

I was also very gentle and straight in school. But as soon as I got into 12th' date= I became naughty.
What made you go in other direction ? :sniffle: Btw, my parents attended (rather asked to) "parents meeting day" on every saturday till I was in grade 7 due to my behavior in class. Surprisingly my math/science loved to hate me but I always stood out in her exams :icflove:

Thats sounds so much fun man.. I've always wanted to do that (gatecrash some random marriage parties and feast on the free food)' date=' but could never convince any of my friends to accompany me and didn’t do it alone coz I thought that would be too boring. :(([/quote'] I don't know who you asked for company. If you gatecrash with another guy - you may get a bit nervous making the entry. I always did it with a girl, my partner in crime from my own bulding - we looked like bhai behan ki jodi. We used to enter 30 mins after start reception when everyones eye is on the food. Hog for a little less than an hour and buzz off with a meetha pan in our mouths. Kya din thay woh - I would'nt mind doing it again when I am in India, so long as I find good company.

Here’s my laundry list of acts of ‘stealing…’ --Nicked 50 rupee notes from our cupboard when my parents occasionally left the safe unlocked, when I was a kid. --When I was in middle school, we had this bakery shop right outside our school. I developed a chronic habit of eating samosas/vegetable puffs and slipping away without paying when the shopkeeper was distracted because of the crowd.
This is too eerie. That sounds just like me. :nervous:

Never really stolen anything and probably would never like to be in the position to feel tempted. As a kid I had lot of things stolen from me at school and it really hurt my feelings. I wouldn't put someone else through the same.
Its ok, Marilize is not around. You can fess up. You can alsways edit it later