Don't mind this kinda loss ( Bravo )

Rajiv

frankly speaking I was pissed off till the 44th over or so but now I dont mind this loss too much after Bhajji and PK took it so close But at the same time I was happy because it should teach the top 7 batsmen a lesson that tailenders have played better than all of them .. even Gauti was striking at a SR of 80 and missed a lot of balls while these two middled most of them.. I would be saddened if I see pathetic batting by the top 7 again in the next match

Whole point is that the team didn't go down fighting. The 'proper' batsmen limped quite patetically through, except maybe Gambhir who was working up to something, or Sehwag, who wasn't given the chance to slow down if he wanted. The fightback was superb, but the question that needs to be asked is where were the demons affecting Sachin and co, when Harbhajan and Praveen were casually flicking boundaries with ease?... We didn't bowl that badly...

You sound like Azhar.:giggle:
:giggle: lol I remember what Manhoos commentator said when Bhajji didnt dive to save a 4... he said these 4 runs might cost India the game ... I also wonder what PK is feeling about his last over ... or what Bhajji is thinking about his bowling ... as for batsmen ... they looked confused .. out of form ... :sniffle:
Whole point is that the team didn't go down fighting. The 'proper' batsmen limped quite patetically through' date=' except maybe Gambhir who was working up to something, or Sehwag, who wasn't given the chance to slow down if he wanted. The fight[b']back was superb, but the question that needs to be asked is where were the demons affecting Sachin and co, when Harbhajan and Praveen were casually flicking boundaries with ease?... We didn't bowl that badly...
Bhajji bowled badly. Had he bowled well, Australia would have ended up around 260 and would have been much easier chase. We bowled badly and fielded badly, that lost us the game. Pitch had slowed down and batting was not as easy as first innings.
It really hurts. In hindsight we don't deserve to win. Such was our pathetic bowling and fielding.
I agree.. we did not deserve to win or to even reach such a close finish after the pathetic bowling, fielding and top and middle order batting.. Bhajji and PK batted well but they need to amend their bowling from next match onwards for sure