Tendulkar and Bhajji a worry??

Andy

Some of you guys are reacting as if Sachin didn't score a run for the last 10 matches or so..Had a terrific series against NZ in NZ...was MOS in the tri series..failed in one innings of CT and a long series has just began. Calm down guys ! I predict Sachin to finish the series with more than 250 runs :two_thumbs_up:

Some of you guys are reacting as if Sachin didn't score a run for the last 10 matches or so..Had a terrific series against NZ in NZ...was MOS in the tri series..failed in one innings of CT and a long series has just began. Calm down guys ! I predict Sachin to finish the series with more than 250 runs :two_thumbs_up:
WTF! 250 in 5 innings ? Average of 50 ? Some of gay lovers expect really low of your idol :--D

Do some people even think before posting? Someone up there says Sachin needs to introspect or some crap. Replying back to these kinda posts makes us even more lamer than the guys who have posted it. There is already a thread about Bhajji so why open a new thread and please dont bring SRT name in each and every thread.

:hatsoff: :--D The Greatest !!

So Viru, do you still want to open with Viru-GG to maintain the cunning left-right combo :hehe:. What is ironic in this game is that both the under performers of this series stepped up and the other 9 failed to show up. Bhajji was easily our best bowler and came in when Watto was going nuts. 10-0-44-1, best bowling figures of this game on the basis of ECO. Do I need to say anything about SRT's knock ?

Where are the most Tendulkar haters found? It's India. I have never seen as many people waiting for opportunities to attack this man as there are in India. Even at a time when he plays so well, they would try to pick things to abuse him. Why is this mentality? I am clueless.