Tendulkar and Bhajji a worry??

Andy

Not too concerned about Tendulkar and it is only matter of couple of game before he gets into his groove but Bhajji's bowling form is really a concern. Bhajji could have experimented his flighted deliveries to get back into shape but failed to do so and was hit for 6 an over. Whereas Jadeja and UV completely outbowled Bhajji in today's game. He obviously won't be dropped but I would like to see Mishra in the fray more than Bhajji as Mishra gives an attacking option to you. It's not about how many runs a bowler concedes, its about how many chances does he give you while the opposition on attack. Bhajji did not look like troubling the batsmen at all.

Tendulkar is 36 now..he is not the same as he was 10 years ago...Introspection much needed for tendulkar now...If this form continues' date='I won't be surprised if he gets dropped...that will be the most saddest thing that will ever happen to him in his cricketing career of 20 years.[/quote'] :agree:
Drpped on basis of 2 games! Grow up guys
It is more than sensible in what you ask. Dropping a player who has been performing exceptionally well :giggle:

Sachin just needs to come at no. 3 and I am sure all his problems will be solved.. he wont be facing the new ball as Gauti Veeru can see that off and he can also come within the first 15 overs whenever the first wicket falls.. in most cases it would be Veeru due to his risk taking shots and that would man the second partnership would be Gauti-Sachin which will again be a left-right combination

Tendulkar's fine. Harbi's not. His ODI bowling does my nut in. When batsmen put him under pressure, his bowling has all the guile and subtlety of a Pieterson press release. It says something when he's consistently getting out-bowled by part timers. I never understood why Ojha was put onto the scrap heap so quickly.

Sachin just needs to come at no. 3 and I am sure all his problems will be solved.. he wont be facing the new ball as Gauti Veeru can see that off and he can also come within the first 15 overs whenever the first wicket falls.. in most cases it would be Veeru due to his risk taking shots and that would man the second partnership would be Gauti-Sachin which will again be a left-right combination
Since when did SRT struggle against a moving, shiny bird ? :hmmmm:. Tendulkar's batting position should not be fiddled with as Gauti is more useful at #3 with his ability to run quickly b/w the wickets and squeezing runs out of spinners is his forte. Today was a fine example of why Gauti should always bat @ #3, he made sure atleast 5-6 runs were scored in the middle overs.

In 2009 Sachin is averaging higher then his career avergae and having a greater strike rate then his career stats. Also bear in mind that he is the greatest odi player ever and has the greates odi stats in history. Don't you think it is a bit idotic to ask for his dropping based on 2 games? p.s really hope Dhoni does not go 2 games in a row with dodgy scores, as he also would then have to be dropped if the logic of some here is to be applied!

Tendulkar's fine. Harbi's not. His ODI bowling does my nut in. When batsmen put him under pressure, his bowling has all the guile and subtlety of a Pieterson press release. It says something when he's consistently getting out-bowled by part timers. I never understood why Ojha was put onto the scrap heap so quickly.
I agree. Ojha should be given the chance again soon. They were showing the averages of our spinners in 2009 during the match and Ojha had the best average while even Mishra was one of the worst alongside Bhajji .. Ojha should be give chance again..he has performed and is far more attacking than all the other spinners
Since when did SRT struggle against a moving' date=' shiny bird ? :hmmmm:. Tendulkar's batting position should not be fiddled with as Gauti is more useful at #3 with his ability to run quickly b/w the wickets and squeezing runs out of spinners is his forte. Today was a fine example of why Gauti should always bat @ #3, he made sure atleast 5-6 runs were scored in the middle overs.[/quote'] abe I agree with Gauti and running between the wickets.. Gauti will not give away his wicket like Veeru in most probability and so Sachin-Gauti will anyways see through upto 20-25 overs if they play sensibly.. and Sachin is also good in running between the wickets and it will help Sachin-Veeru has never worked well consistently for India compare to Sachin-Sourav and Veeru-Gauti.. so just go with the opening pair which has performed consistently for long And as I said left-right combination in the opening pair will surely help as the bowlers will find it difficult to bowl the correct line in the first 15 overs