Super Selector Results for World Cup

kabira

Re: Super Selector Results for World Cup oh well done to all ... 2nd ... I am surprised that I came as high ... all because Malinga didnt play 3 super 8 games. Otherwise I would be the winner, I am unhappy and bitter !!! :tired: thanks to Kabira for administering. So I have 5000 points, let me see what that gets me. :chin:

Re: Super Selector Results for World Cup

oh well done to all ... 2nd ... I am surprised that I came as high ... all because Malinga didnt play 3 super 8 games. Otherwise I would be the winner, I am unhappy and bitter !!! :tired: thanks to Kabira for administering. So I have 5000 points, let me see what that gets me. :chin:
that will get you a big thenga :hic:

Re: Super Selector Results for World Cup >All the points have been awarded. Let me know if anything. >BTW Sameer, you have 2500 points. Kabira had written 2500 points against your name. Ravi, Sameer has 5000 points..he was runner up twice...This was my post Here are the prizes.. MP gets $75..He should contact Ravi at webmaster@indiancricketfans.com with his address and contact info. Rest of them get ICF points which will enable them to buy stuff from the shop For overall Runner Ups (2nd and 3rd) Sm322=2500 points Koksmayu=2500 points For individual winners and Runner UPs Round 1:- Koksmayu=5000 points, Atul and Desi Chap 2500 points Super8:- Apo=5000 points, MP and Sm322 2500 points Finals:- Koksmayu=5000 points, Yoda and Veer 2500 points. Ravi, can you please award them these points.. Koksmayu has 12500 points..he can buy anything from the ICF shop