Great student but OK professional or Mediocre student and superb professional -

patriot

I was quite good during my school days but then went downhill at college...got addicted to ciggy' date=' bunk colleges, [i']etc. :((I am doing wookay, profession wise.:eyedance: DK is right, most of the gals are quite good at studies compared to guyz. There was a girl in my college who was an absolute ...atleast one-fourth of the guys in my class would have bangged her atleast once. She was such a professional pro' but she was quite decent at studies. She did her assignments bang on time, got decent marks, excellent project work and then that X factor fetched her a job in IBM. She is married and settled in US of A. :hehe:
Are all those results of banging? :P

I was quite good during my school days but then went downhill at college...got addicted to ciggy' date=' bunk colleges, [i']etc. :((I am doing wookay, profession wise.:eyedance: DK is right, most of the gals are quite good at studies compared to guyz. There was a girl in my college who was an absolute ...atleast one-fourth of the guys in my class would have bangged her atleast once. She was such a professional pro' but she was quite decent at studies. She did her assignments bang on time, got decent marks, excellent project work and then that X factor fetched her a job in IBM. She is married and settled in US of A. :hehe:
oh dear sounds like u had a crush on her! :giggle: also sounds like the majority of girls in my school - probably the reason i just chilled out with the guys (with respect of course) infact i found it so much easier to study with boys than girls as boys generally just got on with their work!

oh dear sounds like u had a crush on her! :giggle: also sounds like the majority of girls in my school - probably the reason i just chilled out with the guys (with respect of course) infact i found it so much easier to study with boys than girls as boys generally just got on with their work!
Frankly speaking I never liked her infact most of my friends don't like but she was the only one that they could afford(all you gotta do is buy her a beer and a decent dinner:secret:) during those college days. The funny part is...she got married (arranged ofcourse) a couple of years back. She invited everyone of us but nobody showed up except one of my friends who has had sex with her many a time. When she introduced the groom, my friend was in splits...he could barely get a grip of himself it seems. The n00b was clueless, poor guy had no idea why friend was behaving like that...we call such guys "tyagis", he was certainly one.:giggle:

My father's friend once told me: "Those of us who passed with first class became government officers and teachers, those who passed second class worked in private sector, those who passed third class became lawyers and judges. Those who failed became MPs and ministers."

:hysterical:

My father's friend once told me: "Those of us who passed with first class became government officers and teachers' date=' those who passed second class worked in private sector, those who passed third class became lawyers and judges. Those who failed became MPs and ministers."[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical: :((

My father's friend once told me: "Those of us who passed with first class became government officers and teachers' date=' those who passed second class worked in private sector, those who passed third class became lawyers and judges. [b']Those who failed became MPs and ministers."
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

This reminds me when I was in 7th grade, I almost had to repeat it thanks to my English paper. I score only 42% when the passing marks was 50. Luckily that year onwards they took percentage from the midterm and then calculated the total and I managed to scrape through with 51%. I remember I had to write an essay "Dishonest people make more money. Write for or against it in so-so many words." I wrote for it, stating that people have access to easy money if they are dishonest. But also stated that they have to face the consequences later on and live with constant fear of getting caught and guilt of doing wrong. I gave examples of politicians and stuff. Needless to say I got 8 out of 30 for that essay and lecture from my teacher on thinking negative. How ironic that I was honest and scored less when I had to be dishonest and rosy and could have easily scored more. Why the eff was I even given a choice? They could have simply said write against it. :((

This reminds me when I was in 7th grade, I almost had to repeat it thanks to my English paper. I score only 42% when the passing marks was 50. Luckily that year onwards they took percentage from the midterm and then calculated the total and I managed to scrape through with 51%. I remember I had to write an essay "Dishonest people make more money. Write for or against it in so-so many words." I wrote for it, stating that people have access to easy money if they are dishonest. But also stated that they have to face the consequences later on and live with constant fear of getting caught and guilt of doing wrong. I gave examples of politicians and stuff. Needless to say I got 8 out of 30 for that essay and lecture from my teacher on thinking negative. How ironic that I was honest and scored less when I had to be dishonest and rosy and could have easily scored more. Why the eff was I even given a choice? They could have simply said write against it. :((
Typical Indian mentality. Be politically correct. They teach children to be hypocrites.

Student: Above average most times, mediocre at times. Professional: I reserve my judgement on this. One thing that I’ve realized after the fact is that your student life and the impact it has on your professional career is waaaaaaaaay overrated. Agreed, if you do get into some of the top colleges, it will give you a good headstart, but generally, I’ve found very little direct correlation between your student times and professional life.

Frankly speaking I never liked her infact most of my friends don't like but she was the only one that they could afford(all you gotta do is buy her a beer and a decent dinner:secret:) during those college days. The funny part is...she got married (arranged ofcourse) a couple of years back. She invited everyone of us but nobody showed up except one of my friends who has had sex with her many a time. When she introduced the groom, my friend was in splits...he could barely get a grip of himself it seems. The n00b was clueless, poor guy had no idea why friend was behaving like that...we call such guys "tyagis", he was certainly one.:giggle:
What has Sudeep Tyagi got to do with this? :dontknow: