Do you hate Pakistan?

Pakistan-India

Those things might not be "facts" - but an educated guess based on your 10' date=000 posts. You are from Punjab, live in the UK, haven't spent much time in India. If you have spent a significant time in India and interacted with Muslims and still make the kind of posts that you do about them, you are a retard, which is also a realistic scenario I must admit.
Clearly you are not that educated then:hysterical: I am glad you used the word guess! As thats all it is a guess. My advice stop guessing and stick to facts! Thanks for calling me a retard. My educated guess on you is that you have no education at all. And that you are 4ft 9inches tall and have a big nose. Don't ask me how I came to that conclusion as it was an eductaed guess:haha: O and you are a pakistani! Again just an educated guess. Its good fun doing this educated guessing! We could carry on this educated guessing all day!:hysterical:

Clearly you are not that educated then:hysterical: I am glad you used the word guess! As thats all it is a guess. My advice stop guessing and stick to facts! Thanks for calling me a retard. My educated guess on you is that you have no education at all. And that you are 4ft 9inches tall and have a big nose. Don't ask me how I came to that conclusion as it was an eductaed guess:haha: O and you are a pakistani! Again just an educated guess. Its good fun doing this educated guessing! We could carry on this educated guessing all day!:hysterical:
Thanks for proving my point.

Or irresponsible and naive posters like yoda who have lived in Chennai, to make statements like "It is a fact that many Muslims in India support pakistan over India". What is "many"? .
So anyone who has ever lived in Chennai is barred from having an opinion on this topic, no matter where else in India they might have studied, where else in India they might have worked, no matter who their personal/close acquaintances are/were, no matter who else they may have interacted with. :hatsoff: Ok so you have a problem with "many". If you look at the large Muslim population we have, even a very very small percentage of that population is one too "many" for me. May be it is ok for you, but for some us it is not.

So anyone who has ever lived in Chennai is barred from having an opinion on this topic, no matter where else in India they might have studied, where else in India they might have worked, no matter who their personal/close acquaintances are/were, no matter who else they may have interacted with. :hatsoff: Ok so you have a problem with "many". If you look at the large Muslim population we have, even a very very small percentage of that population is one too "many" for me. May be it is ok for you, but for some us it is not.
Can you attempt to quantify "many"?

So interacting with some educated moderate "muslims" growing up in higher middle class communties proves that "most" muslims in India are against Pakistan. You should interact with lower middle class and poor class people living in muslim comminities who are led by Madrasa educated mullahs and then let's see what your experiences are..

Ok, then refrain from posting gibberish. PS : This is not written as an admin/moderator so there is no need to start your whine regarding that.
If you think what I posted is gibberish, you sure must have missed an English lesson or two on your way towards your PHD. And BTW there is nothing more to explain. You either agree with what I have posted or disagree. And ofc in your case, STFU after that. :hatsoff:

If you think what I posted is gibberish' date=' you sure must have missed an English lesson or two on your way towards your PHD.[/quote'] Yeah, the lesson where they teach you to use the word "many" without being able to provide any quantitative data on your way towards becoming a code monkey.

Yeah' date=' the lesson where they teach you to use the word "many" without being able to provide any quantitative data on your way towards becoming a code monkey.[/quote'] You are a moron of the highest order. Every statement that is not accompanied by quantitative data is not Gibberish. And this very medium on which you make these meaningless arguments has been created by code monkeys. :hatsoff: And one more thing, thanks for spoiling my Sunday morning. :hatsoff:

You are a moron of the highest order. Every statement that is not accompanied by quantitative data is not Gibberish. And this very medium on which you make these meaningless arguments has been created by code monkeys. :hatsoff:
Every statement which uses terms like "many", "few" must have some quantitative data for back up, else it it gibberish. And this medium was created by PhDs, not code monkeys.

Every statement which uses terms like "many", "few" must have some quantitative data for back up, else it it gibberish. And this medium was created by PhDs, not code monkeys.
new message board posting rules. have quantitative data to support your statement which contains the words "many" or "few" or stop posting gibberish. :hysterical: man i really pity you PHDs. :hatsoff: And BTW, what really was gibberish was your statement earlier that since I was FROM chennai, I can't make any comments about Muslims. Now that is certified gibberish.

new message board posting rules. have quantitative data to support your statement which contains the words "many" or "few" or stop posting gibberish. :hysterical: man i really pity you PHDs. :hatsoff: And BTW, what really was gibberish was your statement earlier that since I was FROM chennai, I can't make any comments about Muslims. Now that is certified gibberish.
:--D

new message board posting rules. have quantitative data to support your statement which contains the words "many" or "few" or stop posting gibberish. :hysterical:
No basic old common sense - when using words describing quantiity have quantitative data to back them up, else be prepared for it be pointed out as gibberish.

Nothing to get touchy about. Chennai was brought up only because it has a very small Muslim population. But yeah, Chennai weather sucks.:giggle:
now y r u dragging the weather into this??? :dontknow: i havev visted quite a few places where the weather is as bad as in chennai i think u r in a pretty bad mood today and u r going on accusing everything..