Narendra Modi diagnosed with swine flu

SachDan

AHMEDABAD: Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi, who returned from a trip to Russia two days ago, has tested positive for swine flu. The confirmation of the test carried out on Thursday was announced by the state government on Friday morning, sending a wave of panic among a group of top industrialists who accompanied him on a recent visit to Moscow. The whole Gujarat cabinet is also now being tested for the disease as the ministers were with the chief minister in a three-hour cabinet meeting on Thursday after his blood samples were taken. One minister said: "He should not have taken the meeting if he was being suspected of having swine flu. He could have waited for the results of the test." Reports about Modi having swine flu had started trickling in on Thursday evening. However, the government had refused to confirm it. Once the first test gave a positive result, another confirmatory test was carried out late on Thursday. Modi’s samples were taken after he showed symptoms of cough, cold and fever, Atul Patel, one of the four doctors in the team looking after the chief minister, said, PTI reported. The government has earlier tried to hide his identity and the sample was labelled with a different name- "Ramesh". Modi, who returned on Wednesday, will be kept in isolation for seven days at his residence, where a team of doctors are attending on him. All his public functions have been cancelled.
LINK

Vaccine is not yet available in India.. The first Indian vaccine was to be ready by and Indian pharma in JV with a US company but all the stocks would be sent to US. The first completely independent Indian company to produce swine flu vaccine would complete production till around March-April . There are three Indian companies competing but the vaccine will only be ready till March at the earliest.

I would take them over Modi. 35% of Indian population is already excluded from Modi's view-point
really??? how come there have been no riots in Gujarat since Godhra? How come Gujarati Muslims are better off economically? If Modi had a viewpiont he would have made sure more riots?? No?? He would have made sure Muslims suffers?? No?? But I guess India deserves guys like Rajas, Reddys, because people like you are fine with them. You are talking about 35% population, well this guys affect 100%.

really??? how come there have been no riots in Gujarat since Godhra? How come Gujarati Muslims are better off economically? If Modi had a viewpiont he would have made sure more riots?? No?? He would have made sure Muslims suffers?? No?? But I guess India deserves guys like Rajas, Reddys, because people like you are fine with them. You are talking about 35% population, well this guys affect 100%.
Because his objective of coming into power and staying into power was achieved? Why would he need to cause a riot again whe the people are going to elect him again and again? Muslims suffered not becuase of an idealogy but only for personal gain whcih made it even worse Whether you like it or not, thats the view most of the rest of india hold and thats also why its unlikely that Modi will be a national player

Because his objective of coming into power and staying into power was achieved? Why would he need to cause a riot again whe the people are going to elect him again and again? Muslims suffered not becuase of an idealogy but only for personal gain whcih made it even worse Whether you like it or not, thats the view most of the rest of india hold and thats also why its unlikely that Modi will be a national player
Huh......He was in the power already before Godhra happened. Even before him BJP was in power under Keshubhai Patel. So I don't understand yoru point. and if you think people elect him because of riots, man I have never seen this intelligent view point ever. I just want to laugh really. And if you think in riots only muslims suffered you must crazy. because my cousin's shop was burned down too and guess what BJP gov. did not give him any financial help to rebuild his shop. You can hate him, but guy is able administrator. The guy who has singlehandedly removed Patel Raj from Gujarat. He is honest, no corruption behind him. Guess what our fellow indians only like corrupt politicians. Oh well in that case we deserve to be where we are.