Narendra Modi diagnosed with swine flu

SachDan

If you cannot credit me with knowing the meaning of the word "genocide"' date=' I don't see much point in carrying on.[/quote'] sorry for offending you. I know I am not English literate, English is my 4th language and I can hardly spell genocide. I would like to you what is genocide from you? I googled and it gave me this definition "Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group." So in this case State would have arranged systematic destructin. So state involves Police Force, Bureaucrats right?? Just to give you quick fact Moid had ordered 827 preventive arrests on February 27 itself- and given shoot-at-sight at Godhra on February 27 itself at 9:45 AM- only 2 hours after the Godhra carnage. The entire police force was deployed in Gujarat in view of apprehension that riots might break out on February 27 itself. The Rapid Action Force was deployed in Ahmedabad and other sensitive areas and the Centre sent in CRPF personnel-on February 27 itself! All this was reported by various English newspapers-like The Indian Express, The Times of India, The Tribune, The Hindustan Times etc the next day- i.e. 28 February. To see the report- click on the link- http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/2256789.cms would you consider George Fernandes more secular than Modi?? Well he was there in Ahmedabad I believe on 1st March, 2nd day of riots

And I believe firmly, if there was Congress governemt at the center, they would have delayed in sending help for sure adn we would have witness more riots. So thank God Vajpayee was our PM>
In Gujarat, I believe it was also the case that the police actually shot down Hindu rioters - around 100 of Hindu rioters were killed by the police which is unprecedented in any major riot before.

Why do psecs bring in riots whenever Modi is concerned? Were there no riots before Godhra? Is Congress clean and what about 1984 anti-sikh riots? Shouldn't we call Rajiv Gandhi a mass-murderer who committed genocide on the same argument?
No you can't.