Do you think Henriques blocked Dhoni intentionally ( Proof Inside - Pics and Vid )

spectre

Yup after watching these pics, I am quite sure now that he did it on purpose. I did not notice it properly then. I dont know but maybe Aussies receive special training for cheating and sledging. The world has seen them cheating and sledging in almost all matches for the last 10-15 years at least.

No its an Aussie giving excuses!![Now]
Excuses? Right, yet another example of you twisting words.. If it was an Indian who did what Henriques did, it would be dubbed as an "accident". If it was an Aussie who did what Ghambir did, it would be dubbed as "cheating". Go on, I'm waiting for ya to twist those words.
Excuses? Right, yet another example of you twisting words.. If it was an Indian who did what Henriques did, it would be dubbed as an "accident". If it was an Aussie who did what Ghambir did, it would be dubbed as "cheating". Go on, I'm waiting for ya to twist those words.
Listen!!! Gambhir got a match ban for dat!! Wat will henriques get?? U cant call 'Cheating' the act of Gambhir!! Watson wasnt a batsman den!! and Gambhir wasnt a bowler!! Here henriques blocked dhoni so dat he cant complete his run sucessfuly!!
Andy even plenty of Indians said it was an accident' date=' Gambhir's was pretty clear cut though.[/quote'] I agree!! But who said it was an aciident even overlooked Mitchel's act in 2nd ODI!! But videos re giving a differant story!! They must hadnt had the videos !!