Is Dec 21, 2012 for real?

Dinx - the Jinx

Yes, we do have churches. Services every Sunday, much like Your Catholic Mass I assume. We use a presbyterian system of church government. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presbyterian_polity
thnx so much lizzy,appreciate ur help:icflove: so the chruch is pretty much the same.......... hmmm.....nice to meet religious people from different religions and places..btw have u met any hindus in ur part of the world......

abey.. yaha mai marnewala hoon ki nai uski chinta he aur tum log protestant ki chala rahe ho..
maarne wala ho......chinta karne se bach jayega kya.......bhagwaan ko yaaad kar...upar jaake kam se kam ek achaa sa 5 bedroom apartment with 24hrs high speed internet and khane piina with apsara dance to miile.....isiliye saare dharm ke baare mein jaan raha hoon........

thnx so much lizzy,appreciate ur help:icflove: so the chruch is pretty much the same.......... hmmm.....nice to meet religious people from different religions and places..btw have u met any hindus in ur part of the world......
Went to school with two hindu kids, both younger than me. Also know some hindu people through my dad. Religion as a subject fascinates me and I've done some reading on hinduism, among other religions.

Guys I may sound naive and stupid... But from the time I saw the trailor of this movie and read a few articles about it.. it keeps coming to my mind and disturbs me many time. Who would have thought Tsunami will hit Indian shores? So anything could happen.. is what I feel... I just want to know how many of you think its for real. Lesser the better. I'll feel a little relieved and reassured that nothing like that would happen. If its real, then why the great scientists of this world are not talking enough about it?
:omg: I think we had enough, let it end and we can start over Read my sig yaar, I am dead serious

seems we have something common here........need to exchange our ideas i guess......
We should do that. I'm currently reading up on Maori myths, legends and beliefs. It's closing in on midnight here, so I'm off to bed. :icflove:
hmmm.....goodnight.......sleep well........its 3.15 am here
Abhey Sunni/Lize.. mein yahan.. worrying about the end of the world and you guys are using this thread for some serious flirtingf..uhhh.. When the world ends, you both will be thrown into different planets, Sunny will goto the one full of males and Lize to one full of females.. And yeah, there wont be any internet or any communication medium for you to continue ur flirting there.. :--D

Dinakkar I :protest: That was just the end to a rather serious discussion. Besides G would have my head on a platter if I flirted with anybody but him. :winky:
But what about G's having his head on a platter by a certain Itachi if he flirts with you? :D