17 Mins of Pure Exhilaration - Supra vs Cosworth

Rajiv

Whats the highest speed you have gone at ? I once got to 105 MPH (~170 Km/h) in a 70 zone somewhere in Ohio in my Mazda 626 and luckily there wasn't a cop around. But another day I got my (so far only :pray:) ticket going 84 in 60 zone :hehe:. I tried some sweet talk saying I probably had that speed for a few seconds, but then he told me he had been following me for 6 miles and was finding it hard to catch up with me..lol. The road was a lil up an down so I didn't see him for so long. A few of my friends claimed to have touched 125 mph in their BMWs :((

WHats the highest speed you have gone at ? I once got to 105 MPH (~170 Km/h) somewhere in Ohio in my Mazda 626 and luckily there wasn't a cop around. But another day I got my (so far only :pray:) ticket going 84 in 60 zone :hehe:.
Ended up going at 110 or so without realizing in some desert in Arizona.. And yea, I too got my only ticket doing 75 in a 55 zone :((

Talking abt speed The Top Gear tested the Bugatti Veyron ( somewhere in Europe ) and he topped the speed, I think 200MPH or something. He was on that speed for long that when he stopped the car to get out, he didn't realize that the car was actually still running at 50MPH

240Ks an hour on my dad's lexus in a pretty desolate road in the middle east. That was my personal fastest. I was with a friend in his BMW 335 when he hit the electronic limit of 250Ks in Germany going to stuttgart.

240Ks an hour on my dad's lexus in a pretty desolate road in the middle east. That was my personal fastest. I was with a friend in his BMW 335 when he hit the electronic limit of 250Ks in Germany going to stuttgart.
:yikes::yikes: ...:hail: damn...thats pretty close to the take off speed of a Boeing :haha: ...with a few aerodynamic (mal)adjustments you could very well have been airborne..:rofl:

:yikes::yikes: ...:hail: damn...thats pretty close to the take off speed of a Boeing :haha: ...with a few aerodynamic (mal)adjustments you could very well have been airborne..:rofl:
The guy was vrey good. He had extremely good control over the car and knew exactly what he was doing. But you are right. Do you remember the CLK-GTR takeoff at the Le Mans circuit in the late 90s?:--D CLK_GTR_LEMANS_10.jpg

A friend of mine had a Cosworth' date=' then he decided to get a brand new M3 because it was time to be sensible, 3 months later he sold the M3 and got the Cosworth back lol[/quote'] The fastest driver I have seen in a M5 is a arab friend of mine. He is a race car driver and came Second in Formula Renault 2.0 UK BARC 2009. I have promised myself never to sit in his car after a couple of experiences.

Has to be..occupation auditor ..same as gunner..:giggle:
He quit a little more than a year ago. Now he does full time racing. :woot:

A warning for those who like to speed :P I remember flipping a stupid rental chevy in miami on the new year's nite in this fashion :((
Freck. Was everyone alright? An accident like that is pretty serious and deadly. :nervous:

Freck. Was everyone alright? An accident like that is pretty serious and deadly. :nervous:
Yeah.. luckily and strangely enough, minor injuries. I remember the guy sitting next to me waking up during the flip and going, omg we're in an accident, and we were so weirded out as it was going on.. :nervous: And to top it off, it was playing U2's "it's a beautiful day" while we stood outside the car taking pictures (for insurance purposes). Was quite surreal