Spot the logical flaw - NSFW

DomainK

That is correct. The water should be flowing in from the left. It's not. One can argue that the water changes direction right below the bridge, but that is very unlikely. The way the bridge is built, the water should on the left should have been visible. But there is still another major flaw in that image. A very technical one, so difficult to spot for those who don't have the specific knowledge. I will wait for a while and post the answer.
the bunch of grass on top rght of left tree?

Is it that the middle brick of the arch is incorrectly installed and could fall. I think its called the keystone' date=' and the way it is drawn in the picture is unstable.[/quote'] Brilliant. That's the flaw. That stone is upside down and hence the bridge would collapse. Well done.:two_thumbs_up:

Is it that the base of the bridge(end of the inner arch) is inside the water instead of starting from the ground. :dontknow:
What about the cattle fence behind the bridge? Is that logical to have a cattle fence near a bridge?
I dont think either would be a logical flaw. In the first case, may be the water is overflowing in a rainy season and in the second, may be someone's property starts from the bridge onwards.

I dont think either would be a logical flaw. In the first case' date=' may be the water is overflowing in a rainy season and in the second, may be someone's property starts from the bridge onwards.[/quote'] lol.....I knew about the overflow, but was just hoping you wouldn't think about that. :P