An innings to remember for a lifetime. A match to forget quickly.

DomainK

Its hurting a lot guys' date=' chennai all over again :(([/quote'] werent u the one calling for Sachin's head before this match. Dude its one thing to call a player of Jadejas class to be dropped if he fails for 4 matches but quite an another to do the same thing for someone like Sachin. I hope you understood this by now. Never ever doubt a player like Sachin. He is not like Rahul or Punter or any damn batsman out there, he is different and as long as he wants to play he will play. You might call me a worshipper or watever but that is the bloody damn truth!
werent u the one calling for Sachin's head before this match. Dude its one thing to call a player of Jadejas class to be dropped if he fails for 4 matches but quite an another to do the same thing for someone like Sachin. I hope you understood this by now. Never ever doubt a player like Sachin. He is not like Rahul or Punter or any damn batsman out there' date=' he is different and as long as he wants to play he will play. You might call me a worshipper or watever but that is the bloody damn truth![/quote'] sorry dude, i am not a worshipper like some folks here, i am just an Indian team fan, thats it I will criticise what i feel was a poor performance, it doesnt matter what u or others think Today was a real gem, wish he can do this everytime p.s and i never called for his head anytime, it was a poor approach imo, and dont demean other greats
An excellent innings by Sachin. Not taking anything away from him but yet another century goes waste. A large percent. of his centuries end in a losing cause
i completely agree wit u..... i wasnt nervous or scared wen sachin passed 150 cuz i had a feeling dat india gona lose n sachin wont break anwar record...
An excellent innings by Sachin. Not taking anything away from him but yet another century goes waste. A large percent. of his centuries end in a losing cause
i completely agree wit u..... i wasnt nervous or scared wen sachin passed 150 cuz i had a feeling dat india gona lose n sachin wont break anwar record...
Pulling the stats out from under the rugged carpets of Madrassa, are you ? Tendulkar scored 32 100s in winning cause, that is 71% of success. So is 29% really a large percent of centuries ending a losing cause ? And unlike Maulana Saeed Anwar, SRT takes the field whenever he scores a century (if India is batting 1st). If you want more, post more nonsense.