WTF!!!!! Lack of fitness!

"Meanwhile, the Associated Press reports that the players have been banned from eating fried food and red meat during their conditing camp in Calcutta." Taken from this link- http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/cricket/other_international/india/6615617.stm Not eating fried food few days before an event is not going to suddenly transform team India into team Australia :wall: Fitness regime has to be executed all year round. Indian sports people really disappoint me :eew: They f@k the "O" in the word "PRO" :lmao:

Re: WTF!!!!! Lack of fitness!

"Meanwhile, the Associated Press reports that the players have been banned from eating fried food and red meat during their conditing camp in Calcutta." Taken from this link- http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/cricket/other_international/india/6615617.stm Not eating fried food few days before an event is not going to suddenly transform team India into team Australia :wall: Fitness regime has to be executed all year round. Indian sports people really disappoint me :eew: They f@k the "O" in the word "PRO" :lmao:
I agree, what a joke. Fitness should become a LIFESTYLE for any athlete, NOT a regime.

I agree, what a joke. Fitness should become a LIFESTYLE for any athlete, NOT a regime.
Maybe we should ask them to read your fitness thread here in ICF. :hic:

Re: WTF!!!!! Lack of fitness! Most look like they are training for an event like Wrestling or Shot put :shrug: My 45 year old neighbour looks fitter than a lot of these fellas. Whoever said Indian cricket is going forward must be kidding. I don't see the any better fitness in these lads compared to the old timers.

I don't see the any better fitness in these lads compared to the old timers.
Fatter pay slips = fatter waistline for team India. Looks like everything they eat is cooked in shudh ghee :lmao:

Re: WTF!!!!! Lack of fitness! These guys are just amazing. During and before amateur squash tournaments I occasionally take part in even I make a concentrated effort to lose whatever weight I can and maintain a reasonably strict diet control. These guys are professionals FFS!!