Poem By An African Man

Temujin Khaghan

A really thought provoking poem: Dear White Fella, Coupla Things You Should Know When I Born, I Black When I Grow Up, I Black When I Go In Sun, I Black When I Cold, I Black When I Scared, I Black When I Sick, I Black And When I Die, I Still Black And You White Fella, When You Born, You Pink When You Grow Up, You White When You Go In Sun, You Red When You Cold, You Blue When You Scared, You Yellow When You Sick, You Green When You Die, You Grey ............. AND YOU CALLING ME COLORED?:finger:

this is not a joke' date=' this poem is pretty famous and have won some awards too, if i am not wrong.[/quote'] I think dark warrior feels that only his jokes(if you feel that they are worth calling that, which i do) are gr8 and fabulous and others jokes are Cr@p and oldies :D But he forgets that we post here not to please him, but to please those who havent heard them :icflove: So DW bhai please yaar kudkud mat karo, pleaj

I think dark warrior feels that only his jokes(if you feel that they are worth calling that, which i do) are gr8 and fabulous and others jokes are Cr@p and oldies :D But he forgets that we post here not to please him, but to please those who havent heard them :icflove: So DW bhai please yaar kudkud mat karo, pleaj
ooooooo.... someone has hurt ur ego...!!! and i didnt say this poem is bad. i said this is one famous emotional poetry FYI.