Cheer India to WIN here - $$

Rajiv

Now comes the time when the tough have to get even tougher. Now comes the time when there really is no "I" in TEAM. Now comes the time when we really are only as strong as our weakest member. Now comes the time when effort becomes determination; practice becomes performance. Now comes the time when we just go for it, just do it, just suck it up and win. Now comes the time when we forget our back hurts, our head hurts, our stomach hurts, our ankle hurts, we had a bad day, we're sore, we're tired, we're frustrated, we're stressed. Now there are no more tears, because a team needs you to be focused. Now there is no me, just me inside the team. Now I try my hardest, strive for my best, Now we realize that this is the test. What will separate us and make us rise above, Is that you will remember I am not one, I AM ELEVEN. Now I will consider that 170 runs of our score is my face, my expression, my jumps, my extra, my more. Now I'll try even harder, push my fielding even higher. Now I'll have no fear when I need to tumble near. Now I'll see the big picture, 10 wickets and not a one less and Now I'll do my very best to give INDIA THE PERFECT WIN. GO INDIA!

Now comes the time when the tough have to get even tougher. Now comes the time when there really is no "I" in TEAM. Now comes the time when we really are only as strong as our weakest member. Now comes the time when effort becomes determination; practice becomes performance. Now comes the time when we just go for it, just do it, just suck it up and win. Now comes the time when we forget our back hurts, our head hurts, our stomach hurts, our ankle hurts, we had a bad day, we're sore, we're tired, we're frustrated, we're stressed. Now there are no more tears, because a team needs you to be focused. Now there is no me, just me inside the team. Now I try my hardest, strive for my best, Now we realize that this is the test. What will separate us and make us rise above, Is that you will remember I am not one, I AM ELEVEN. Now I will consider that 170 runs of our score is my face, my expression, my jumps, my extra, my more. Now I'll try even harder, push my fielding even higher. Now I'll have no fear when I need to tumble near. Now I'll see the big picture, 10 wickets and not a one less and Now I'll do my very best to give INDIA THE PERFECT WIN. GO INDIA!
Great lines.. you shuld get 20 milz if we win..