Ahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

You know when the Indian side loses I'm happy and I get satisfaction from it, not because I hate India or Indians, but because they are our rivals. I also like good cricket and acknowledge good performances by the opposition, but laughing at India when they lose? That's just sad and if any of my Pakistani brothers did, I would think they are pathetic. So the same applies to Indians who do the same, when you laugh without any real reason except for being childish it's sad and pathetic. As for the Indian fans who have acknowledged the resillience shown by the the trail and the decent fightback, thanks. I'm sure you'd agree with me when I say seeing tailenders show fight and determination is amongst the most satisfying sights in cricket.

You know when the Indian side loses I'm happy and I get satisfaction from it, not because I hate India or Indians, but because they are our rivals. I also like good cricket and acknowledge good performances by the opposition, but laughing at India when they lose? That's just sad and if any of my Pakistani brothers did, I would think they are pathetic. So the same applies to Indians who do the same, when you laugh without any real reason except for being childish it's sad and pathetic. As for the Indian fans who have acknowledged the resillience shown by the the trail and the decent fightback, thanks. I'm sure you'd agree with me when I say seeing tailenders show fight and determination is amongst the most satisfying sights in cricket.
I agree with u..i have same thoughts as urs!! But..i cant resisist myself..looking at ur paki brothers!! I have many gud paki frnds..who are sensible not likethe pakis dat come here!! Most of the pakis do dat..so we have also put up dis habbit of doing dis!! All Indians dont hates pakis!! But we all hate who hates us!! :isalute:
C'mon guys credit where it's due to the last wicket stand. Let's not be like P@k! fans' date=' who NEVER gave us any credit for our overseas series wins this decade, and will never give Tendulkar any credit for his 175 because he "choked". :nono:[/quote'] Erm..... I'm a Pakistani fan, did you not read my comments regarding the innings. Is not saying I rate it 3rd behind Viv Richards' 189 and Gibbs' 175 enough credit? Most Pakistanis who do not give credit due are just like the Indians who do not give due credit, childish punks who have a lot of time on their hands.
BUT STILL ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa :hysterical::hysterical:
It was comparitively a weak Aus team and no need to big them up just because we lost.Yes they have a good bench streght' date='but that team is not by any means their best team.[/quote'] In simple Indian fans language dat was a C grade team in comparision to the haydos,gillys we beaten at their backyard!!
I simply don't understand the point of this thread.We haven't won an ICC tournament in recent times,lost to Aus C team in a very pathetic way.And laughing at our neighbours. If there is any thread that is an absolute fail this is it.
dunno why some posters are such bores if u dont like the thread stay out of it but for the rest of us ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahaha :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: B->B->
It was comparitively a weak Aus team and no need to big them up just because we lost.Yes they have a good bench streght' date='but that team is not by any means their best team.[/quote'] out of 4 - 3 bowlers will regularly play in their starting 11...if thats case we dont have zaheer...if they dont have lee....weak word is wrongly used these days...i m not making up for our loss...they held their nerves better and they played better cricket...if u think this is weak...what would be theie best 11?
lol....how many times can a team collapse? Pakistan must a have record in collapsing now.
recently...it's pretty much every time we have played cricket. :cantstop: and people laughing....I do smell fear behind those fake laughs and I probably know why since you got to witness one of the best lower order fightbacks in the history of cricket :--D b/w its also nice to see number of people applauding their effort.