Chicago

King Tendulkar

If you have to go to downtown Chicago' date=' make sure you wear a bullet proof vest.[/quote'] Given the way KT posts here, I think he'd need bullet proof jacket everywhere he goes :laugh:

If you have to go to downtown Chicago' date=' make sure you wear a bullet proof vest.[/quote'] ... WTF. Not every place is Pakistan. We dont get shot while walking on the street nor do we get suicide bombers killing women and children every other hour. Keep your BS to yourself. And yes, I've been to downtown Chicago at midnight, 1,2,3,4,5,6 and I know what I'm talking about. 1) Chicago is awesome. 2) If you're kinda patriotic, you can check out the Art Institute of Chicago where Swami Vivekananda gave the speech in 1893. There's a plaque that talks about him. The street on which the Art Institute is placed is named after him (Its called the Swami Vivekananda Way). (Chicago Downtown) 3) If you want to see Indian stuff here, you can check out Devon - where's its like a mini-Indian market. (West Rogers Park area, further up north). 4) Sears Tower ( I refuse to call it Willis tower. :mad: ) (Chicago Downtown) 5) Millenium Park (Chicago Downtown) 6) I think the country's largest Bahaii Temple is here. 7) There are like 15 temples. Choose one of them, all of them are good. 8) Water tower place is just a nice place to hang out - go shopping, etc. (Ugh :P ) 9) Go to Hyde Park if you want to see Obama's house. :dontknow: 10) Definitely check out Navy Pier, Field Museum, and the John G. Shedd Aquarium (all of them are world class and awesome). The planetarium is also amazing. 11) Come with some warm clothing. Its a little chilly - for outsiders. For me, its awesome. :cool:

If you have to go to downtown Chicago' date=' make sure you wear a bullet proof vest.[/quote'] What a wimp. Do you put on a suit of armor every time you walk outside in London or New York? Would you even step outdoors in Cape Town (let alone Jo'burg)? You oughta get out more. Get out more, experience a bit more of the world beyond your computer desk and stop making such inane and stupid statements. - Walking Wicket, past south-side Chicago resident. B->

1) Chicago is awesome.
++ ++ ++ again.
2) If you're kinda patriotic, you can check out the Art Institute of Chicago where Swami Vivekananda gave the speech in 1893. There's a plaque that talks about him. The street on which the Art Institute is placed is named after him (Its called the Swami Vivekananda Way). (Chicago Downtown)
Um, you're offering this advice to a Paki troll? :hehe:
4) Sears Tower ( I refuse to call it Willis tower. :mad: ) (Chicago Downtown) 5) Millenium Park (Chicago Downtown) 6) I think the country's largest Bahaii Temple is here. 7) There are like 15 temples. Choose one of them, all of them are good. 8) Water tower place is just a nice place to hang out - go shopping, etc. (Ugh :P ) 9) Go to Hyde Park if you want to see Obama's house. :dontknow: 10) Definitely check out Navy Pier, Field Museum, and the John G. Shedd Aquarium (all of them are world class and awesome). The planetarium is also amazing. 11) Come with some warm clothing. Its a little chilly - for outsiders. For me, its awesome. :cool:
You can also go and watch the Bears lose! :woot: