India in Bangladesh in January 2010 : Triseries and Test Series

Feed

I think SL does the right thing. It is not an important series. These are the kind of matches where we can do experimentation. Nobody cares about the results. Players are tired.
It also means that Ind wants to be no.1 and collect some points after winning this tri series :thumbs_up:.Talking about Lanka, well i think their u/19 team would do more than their current national team in terms of fielding as well as new ball attack.Its better to depend on Lakmal rather than depending on Maaaaaaalinga Defineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetly:winky:
It also means that Ind wants to be no.1 and collect some points after winning this tri series :thumbs_up:.Talking about Lanka' date=' well i think their u/19 team would do more than their current national team in terms of fielding as well as new ball attack.Its better to depend on Lakmal rather than depending on Maaaaaaalinga Defineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetly:winky:[/quote'] We will definitely miss the services of Mahela :hysterical:
Lanka is sending their under-19 team to BD :giggle: They think it is more than enough to beat BD. But I feel for BD fans though. They keep supporting their team even after losing practically every match played against non-minnows.
Its all about passion for cricket in Bangladesh.They keep supporting thinking that every time the other team may lose, but sadly for them that doesnt happen :winky:Its not only that BD loses, its the margin with which they lose that is more worth noticing
We will definitely miss the services of Mahela :hysterical:
yes.But i think the Man of the series for this Ind/SL ODIs should have been Lasith Malinga.He was the one who was most responsible of India's victory in this series, he was certainly a match winner for India in the absence of Yuvi and Mahi.He deserved a Man of the match at least :giggle: He bowled yorkers, very accurately(full toss on the pads with fine-leg up or half volleys on the leg stump), that were easy pickings for the batsman.He also mixed his length, bowled short balls, either tooo short to be called a wide or way off target to give batsman plenty of room to free their arms, Virat thrived on Malinga in that knock of his at Eden Gardens Sadly he(Malinga) wasnt adjudged the Man of the series :((
I think SL does the right thing. It is not an important series. These are the kind of matches where we can do experimentation. Nobody cares about the results. Players are tired.
Sadly your players aren't idiots like you anymore. They don't take us lightly after the humiliation of the World Cup, that's why Yuvraj Singh before the T20 WC match said "tum log bohot khatarnak ho...neend haram kar dete ho." And they were so prepared for that match that it was their best performance in the whole tournament. They know what will happen if the results don't go in their favour.
Sadly your players aren't idiots like you anymore. They don't take us lightly after the humiliation of the World Cup' date=' that's why Yuvraj Singh before the T20 WC match said "tum log bohot khatarnak ho...neend haram kar dete ho." And they were so prepared for that match that it was their best performance in the whole tournament. They know what will happen if the results don't go in their favour.[/quote'] How long you are going to be stuck with that world cup win :hysterical: Imagine Ireland mocking you every time with their win over you in that world cup. Your team is a junk team who registers a fluke win once in a blue moon. Your team is the lowest ranked one day side among test nations.Been that way for the last decade. Why do anyone be afraid of your team. There have been so many world cup upsets. Zimbabwe beating Australia, Kenya beating West Indies, Kenya beating Srilanka, Are those teams arrogant like you? Heck even Kenya reached world cup semi final. What have you guys done ? Zilch.
Sadly your players aren't idiots like you anymore. They don't take us lightly after the humiliation of the World Cup' date=' that's why Yuvraj Singh before the T20 WC match said "tum log bohot khatarnak ho...neend haram kar dete ho." And they were so prepared for that match that it was their best performance in the whole tournament. They know what will happen if the results don't go in their favour.[/quote'] I'm sure Yuvraj tells " tum meri jaan ho" to every girl sleeps with..that doesn't necessarily make it true does it?:winky:
Sadly your players aren't idiots like you anymore. They don't take us lightly after the humiliation of the World Cup' date=' that's why Yuvraj Singh before the T20 WC match said "tum log bohot khatarnak ho...neend haram kar dete ho." And they were so prepared for that match that it was their best performance in the whole tournament. They know what will happen if the results don't go in their favour.[/quote'] :hysterical: After that 2007 WC , there is no good performance from BD team. Stilll you guys are stuck with that win :haha: Anyway I appreciate Bangla fans passion towards their team. I sometimes visit banglacricket, wonder why the hell they discuss the strategy and team combination so passionately. At the end of the day, anyway BD will lose :hysterical:
Sadly your players aren't idiots like you anymore. They don't take us lightly after the humiliation of the World Cup' date=' that's why Yuvraj Singh before the T20 WC match said "tum log bohot khatarnak ho...neend haram kar dete ho." And they were so prepared for that match that it was their best performance in the whole tournament. They know what will happen if the results don't go in their favour.[/quote'] Dude, your cricketers are an embarrassment to international cricket, but you fans of said cricketers are even bigger laughing stocks. One fluke win every couple of years over a major nation and you start gloating - I mean, WTF?
Dude' date=' your cricketers are an embarrassment to international cricket, but you fans of said cricketers are even bigger laughing stocks. One fluke win every couple of years over a major nation and you start gloating - I mean, WTF?[/quote'] This is little OTT. BD has talent, at least in shorter format, but I feel they lack confidence to face the bigger teams.With the talent they got, they can easily compete with teams like WI, NZ and Pak in ODIs. After WC performace, I thought they have arrived but sadly they are just minnows.
This is little OTT. BD has talent' date=' at least in shorter format, but I feel they lack confidence to face the bigger teams.With the talent they got, they can easily compete with teams like WI, NZ and Pak in ODIs. After WC performace, I thought they have arrived but sadly they are just minnows.[/quote'] There is only one Bangladeshi player I have any time for: Shakib Al Hasan.
And probably the most arrogant cricket fans. That is the Irony.
The aren't arrogant..they are blissfully ignorant. If you go to banglacricket forum and read their comments you would know that. there is an innocence about them that can only be a result of ignorance...kind of like they have no idea how cruel the big boys can be.:cantstop: I feel all this verbal confrontation etc..is just for show I feel.